What's YOUR homepage? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Look at all the Googlers... it's like school again, but on the Internet. You only blend in with the crowd if your homepage is just like the rest. You're cool if you fit in, but if you're different you shall be shunned! :p haha

HSC
Look at all the Googlers... it's like school again, but on the Internet. You only blend in with the crowd if your homepage is just like the rest. You're cool if you fit in, but if you're different you shall be shunned! :p haha
Um, pretty sure it's popular for being one of the most useful websites on the internet rather than because of peer pressure.

3cho_Syk3s

HSC
Yahoo7.com.au thats my homepage, i never change it cause i like to keep up with Australian and World events.

But BoS is bookmarked so i don't forget it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Usually I'm the classic Google homepage man because it's simple to load and I most often do a search... however, I use safari now and just use the start page which has my bookmarked pages in a visual which is really cool :D

So, what website do you call home?
Same as what you said but using Google chrome's version of showing your most visited pages. Works really well.

On my Mac, I also use Safari.

Gone are the days where i was a slave to iGoogle!

nevery

HSC
IE - Google
FF - Google
Opera - Google
Safari - Google
Chrome - Google's startup page for most-visited sites

I'm a Google guy! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)