• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's your IQ? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
whoisurdaddy said:
Are you serious?!? A score of 136 is amazing for an IQ. You are a gifted and talented person (of the IQ analysis is reliable/real). You should be proud to get something so high! :D

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
whoisurdaddy said:
136 is high? I thought 130 was average
100 is average.
80 is retarded
120 is above average
everything from 135+ is high

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
If you are to do some researching you will find that anything over 121 is classed as above average and apparently as IQ of 126 is the equivelant of the normal person studying a postgrad in uni. So I think that 130+ is very high.... its is rechnically classed as gifted. Though people have their gifts in different areas :)

Mines in Music!

Does anyone else think they have gifts... something they are really passionate about and they can pick up naturally or are extremely good at.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
Yeh. I'm naturally bad in English type subjects, and naturally good at Maths type subjects.

bored of sc

HSC
Aquawhite said:
Does anyone else think they have gifts... something they are really passionate about and they can pick up naturally or are extremely good at.
Does bullshitting in religion count?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
In a real IQ test I would probably get 90 something cause I'm extremely shit at those puzzle and pattern questions.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Mensa lets anyone in, the Prometheus Society is where it's at. That being said, my IQ is 94 according to MENSA, Stanford-Binet and the Giga Society.

HSC
Your IQ is completely irrelevent when it comes to your UAI. I'm saying this because in another thread i saw someone has a UAI aim of 99 and someone responded along the line of "oh yeah, whats your IQ?". Your IQ in no way should determine how high your UAI is. If you're really intelligent but have no organisation or time management intelligence alone is not enogh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)