What's your job and how much you earn? (1 Viewer)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
can you please, for god's sake, please tell me how you got that job and where it is? PLEASE.......i've been asking so many people....PLEASE!
You're indian.
You should get that job; hands down!

:eek:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha, wow thanks! i feel so good now! hehe, i need a job like that, working in a telephone or isp company, they pay good and give you good experience.

thanks for that you guys :D

kalli

HSC
if you are interested in bigpond tech support get in contact with "kelly services" or apply through seek

Danoz The Great

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
has any one else been given a workplace agreement? ive just been offered a job in a coffee shop with the condition that i sign it. it seems pretty good though. i will get $17/hr but no penalty rates on weekends etc
sorry dont know if this has been bought up in this thread already
No I haven't. But I hopefully will be going from casual to part-time work soon at Target so maybe I'll be given a workplace agreement then?

kalli

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
has any one else been given a workplace agreement? ive just been offered a job in a coffee shop with the condition that i sign it. it seems pretty good though. i will get $17/hr but no penalty rates on weekends etc
i am currently on a WPA with similar conditions... no penalty rates on weekends or nights... the only bad things are my wage will rise in set increments (but will be less than the increase in CPI) and i am oficially classed as a clerical worker...

L

LaraB

Ranger Stacie said:
yeah i did..

you should get something in writing if you're boss is being... i guess...fair.. to you.

make sure you read it carefully:)

far as penalty rates - not all jobs and positions and types of employment provide penalty weekend rates etc - what you can do is go to the NSWIRC webpage and email them, or call them, on the number on the website and ask them if you are meant to be given penalty rates...

i suggest you ask the nswirc because although your agreement or whatever you have may not say you are meant to have them - sometimes employers are dodgy and give you less than the minimum requirements because they know that people will just read the contract and not double check against award minimums and the like...

gna

HSC
Changed my job to full time. I now earn $35,800 a year. National Australia Bank - DFS Plenty of benefits like free onsite gym and pool, no internet rates, bank fees, novated car lease, the whole lot. Exclusive Commonwealth games merchandise. Cheaper airline tickets, cheaper price on cars, tickets to concerts before released to the public and many many more. :D

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Rnitya, you should have applied for neverfail. I get $18/hour + commission(i.e. just for coming on time for a month you get 80-150). 1.5 times on sat. Free coke, cheap laptops etc. And they are paying for 80% of my uni degree :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
sikeveo said:
Rnitya, you should have applied for neverfail. I get $18/hour + commission(i.e. just for coming on time for a month you get 80-150). 1.5 times on sat. Free coke, cheap laptops etc. And they are paying for 80% of my uni degree :D

hey wow! that's amazing stuff, but don't you need your own car and a full driver's liscence and stuff for that? i have neither :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
sikeveo said:
Why are they paying 80% of your uni degree?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
She's doing a spring water degree, of course.
Haha, yeah I was gonna actually joke about a Bachelors of Spring Water or something.

xtinkx

HSC
yay

I am 16 years old wweeeeeeeee

I am a pharmacy assistant/ webster packer

I am paid $ 10.10 an hour

Collin

HSC
N/A
Of course he would be, it's jobs like this which will reinforce the resume for his future ambitions of videography. *chuckles* :D

kylie_robbo

xtinkx said:
I am 16 years old wweeeeeeeee
I am a pharmacy assistant/ webster packer
I am paid $ 10.10 an hour
What??

Are you a casual??

I was a pharmacy assistant and webster packer, fulltime, trainee, and I got something around $8.50 an hour...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i use to work at bigw last yr when i was 16. i got around $8.20 an hour ><.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Komaticom said:
She's doing a spring water degree, of course.
she? :p Nah anything related to a future role in the company is what they will pay for. I.e. law/commerce/science they will pay for.

Nah rnitya, i dont even have my Ls :p

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
I'm 16
Currently job-hunting
Unfortunately I don't get paid for doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)