when do u want to get MARRIED/have a BABY! (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well Flick and I generally have the idea that we'll probably get the whole marriage/kids thing done a couple of years after I graduate uni... by then we'll both be either side of 25, and with her being a teacher, it won't really affect her work that much, it's not like she's working in the corporate environment where its much harder to mix having children with work. But things change, but thats where we're trying to head in the mid to long term.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont want to plan when i get married and have kids!
i mean, say i think 'ok, i want kids by the time im x' and then im x, and im not with a guy, or im with the wrong guy, would that mean id wanna go out and get knocked up just to have a baby?
i think you should be married and have kids whenever the time is right for you.
however, that being said, i dont want marriage or kiddies before i leave uni!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, I never planned anything like that but things just fell into their places and here I am and marriage and kids are definitely on the cards. I just met the right person.

baby_b

Banned
married early twenties kids late twenties

i cant believe some people wanna have babies at the earliest 30. i think thats getting a bit old if u want to have more than one kid

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I wouldn't say so, a kid at 35 means when your kid is 25 you are 60, so emptynesting and retirement fit in with each other quite nicely.... I think anything after 40 is leaving it a bit late though. I'd rather have my kids at 35 rather than 25 if it meant that I could spend more time with them growing up and being able to provide them with a better life than I may have been able to if I were 25 and still establishing myself. But if you can manage having kids in your early-mid 20's then theres nothing stopping you... its all about the circumstances.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
baby_b said:
married early twenties kids late twenties

i cant believe some people wanna have babies at the earliest 30. i think thats getting a bit old if u want to have more than one kid
I don't think having babies at 30 or till ur about 40 is too old at all. My mum had me when she was in her mid 30s because my parents wanted to establish a good career first as well as exploring the world and having a fun time before settling down. Its not as easy (or enjoyable) to do that when ur in ur late 40s and early 50s. I guess thats why I plan to follow in their footsteps and have kids (probably adopt) when I'm around 35-40.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Everyone seems to plan marriage first then kids second. My parents planned to have the kid first then got married later. :/

C

capt_gas_III

that means u and ur siblings (if applicable) are bastards...lol

btw im married and have 3 children,i sell their bodies to pay my rent and my wife is a crack whore

Lundy

Banned
HSC
My older sister is a bastard, a fact which I remind her of regularly

baby_b

Banned
SmokedSalmon said:
I don't think having babies at 30 or till ur about 40 is too old at all. My mum had me when she was in her mid 30s because my parents wanted to establish a good career first as well as exploring the world and having a fun time before settling down. Its not as easy (or enjoyable) to do that when ur in ur late 40s and early 50s. I guess thats why I plan to follow in their footsteps and have kids (probably adopt) when I'm around 35-40.

well if your planning to adopt.. i suggest u apply for addoption in ur 20s to get a kid at 35.. also i hope that u are very successful in ur career because adopting a kid is SHITLOADS of money

zoeanne

HSC
Late 20's for both... i wanna have a life before i get tied down, as much as i love children i dont think i could handle having them young..
anyway i guess it all depends on if i can find someone stupid enough to put up with and my crazy way of life... :p

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Probably 18-23 to get married. (with the right person of course)
26+ for children.

People always say something like "You should be out partying and getting laid at your age (and well into your 20s)" But this truly couldn't be any less appealing to me. It'd be nice to find "the right girl" at a young age I think.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Friend got married a few weeks ago and they're having a little jub jub soon. I feel so lonely.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Not before 25 for marriage, probably closer to 30, and around 30ish for a kidlet.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Get married around 24ish, babies will depend on financial situation 24 - 35ish

williamdaft

HSC
married/babies - 30s.

I have more important things to do in life in my 20s.. no need to rush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)