Where do you want to TRAVEL in the WORLD and WHY? (1 Viewer)

stereoheart

HSC
Just interested to see what you guys think.

Theres only one country I'd love to go to. But id like to know where you want to go or have been that you really liked/didnt like and why?

For me,

I am dying to go to all 52 states of America! Whenever I watch a movie/tv its always the american stuff on foxtel. I just want to experience that culture in "real life". Also, they have really big food serving sizes which im curious about :p and I think it'd be fun to listen to everyone speak with the accent.

i love everything about the US except for the more serious stuff like education system, health system, political system, Tax etc etc...I think we are blessed here in australia. Otherwise, I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE US!!

Last edited:

teabag

do it
HSC
I want to TRAVEL to FLORIDA, UNITED STATES because that's where the WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER is located.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I would love to Korea. I think it's necessary in my life to chuck myself in a foreign country and experience a massive culture and social shock. Maybe I can pick up the language and adjust to their customs. :)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
South Korea - I always get a kick out of going there. Last time I went there I had a great time.

United Kingdom - Football + exploring my white roots.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Japan and South Korea.

I want to experience the culture.

stereoheart

HSC
Yeah alot of people not on BOS have told me they want to go to south korea too! Definitely sounds like an awesome place!

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The United States doesn't appeal to me at all. I can see how it would to people born outside of the Western World though.

South East Asia, East Europe & West Europe (in that order) is what I want to do.

stereoheart

HSC
The United States doesn't appeal to me at all. I can see how it would to people born outside of the Western World though.

South East Asia, East Europe & West Europe (in that order) is what I want to do.
I used to think that it'd be a waste of money to go the US but I dont know how this sudden infatuation has just sprung upon me.

teabag

do it
HSC
I only picked the US because I've already (will) have done Europe.

Also snow is the worst.

stereoheart

HSC
It would be like a zoo for fat people.
We have some of the highest rates of obesity and diabetes right here in Australia and we are now the "fattest country in the world" so the sight shouldnt be too unfamiliar.

teabag

do it
HSC
Off topic but Australia does have overweight people yes, but typiclly it's ~10 kg over. America doees have a lot more mega overweight people

mirakon

nigga
HSC
i want to go to japan, new zealand, italy and germany

stereoheart

HSC
Off topic but Australia does have overweight people yes, but typiclly it's ~10 kg over. America doees have a lot more mega overweight people
True but keep in mind the difference in population count and how many people are in a country compared to how many are overweight..stats can be deceptive.

Aysce

HSC
I want to travel to:
-Some parts of the US ie. LA, NYC, Florida
-France
-Fiji
-Japan (maybe)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't get the fascination with the US, I'd like go there but it's low on my list of priorities.

It is not long till I get to go to South Africa :D And the country I had wanted to go to since childhood was Japan, and I went there in 09.

But other places high up on my priorities:
Italy
Greece
Russia
Peru! (Or anywhere in South America, haven't been to that continent)
Scandinavian countries
Eastern Europe countries like Romania, Bulgaria
New Zealand

Aysce

HSC
Don't get the fascination with the US, I'd like go there but it's low on my list of priorities.

It is not long till I get to go to South Africa :D And the country I had wanted to go to since childhood was Japan, and I went there in 09.

But other places high up on my priorities:
Italy
Greece
Russia
Peru! (Or anywhere in South America, haven't been to that continent)
Scandinavian countries
Eastern Europe countries like Romania, Bulgaria
New Zealand
Fatty foods, so many shops and its generally really fun in terms of night life. You can't tell me you don't want to go to Disneyland?! Hahah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)