Where to STUDY? (3 Viewers)

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Does anyone know where a good place to study is in the few weeks before the HSC?

Not home! I can't study with a TV and comp with cable in the same room.

I heard that Uni students will be studying for their exams at the same time so the popular places like the state library will be packed out.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
LIBRARY WORK BEST

Don;t go State Library, well.. i always get distracted when i see my friends and they bring along their cute ass friends :D i can't CONCENTRATE, i always ask them silly questions that i already know answers too :p get the idea?

Go to your "LOCAL" library it works best, QUIET SECTION

is a roflcopter
HSC
i can study in my room
i just leave the comp on .....like right now! when i have 4unit trials tomorrow :)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeah i second year 12 on that....i go to the state library so often...da security pplz know meeh... :p pluz u get to study from 9am to 9pm...how cool is dat???......such a nerd wannabe

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
you can study 9am-9pm at local libraries too!

hurstville at least can, i think campsie too well those are my preferred locations,

state library, is awesome and close to the station but depends where you live.... is stupid how they have lockers and require deposit why not just take your bags in.. =/

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
lol! korean..u do relaise they have ancient archives there........eg: the shakespeare room....lol

but u get the deposit of 1 dollar bk....

hurstville is v nice..i used to live there...and da lib was my ghetto.......burwood lib is a hole for stuyding purposes, too mani pplz there......strahfield is getting a renovaiton atm...

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
burwood and straithfield and campsie = study yea rite :) more like playing around wif gurls or talking hahaha

hurstville is more study type, if you stay in the quiet section

hurstville library has fair decent amount of asian gurls :) but bleh most are ******

is a roflcopter
HSC
sorry hurstville sucks :(

i was in the study area and i was just sipping a drink i snuck in and some random year 10 guy goes all :mad1: so i slurp really loudly to piss him off. he looked liked he wanted to :ninja: me

too bad he was only like 150cm

way too much hardcore nerds there, its not fun when you get outnerded by crazy people

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
stop using the ninja smilie!!

and er yea, library is good but there are some kinda desperate people hanging around there.. hmm

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
I dont really like State library.
Its still good but there are too many serious adults there that won't let you whisper. I got told off like 10 times from that place. Not being cheap or anything but i found $8 from people forgetting to take their $1 deposit. hahahah yeh!

Auburn library sux. Crappy tables.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
I dont really like State library.
Its still good but there are too many serious adults there that won't let you whisper. I got told off like 10 times from that place. Not being cheap or anything but i found $8 from people forgetting to take their $1 deposit. hahahah yeh!

people there never told me off before, weird and sometimes i talk quite loud too, maybe they are scared of my mean look on my face hahaha :D

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
u pplz do realise state library is for serious studying??.........i would have prob give a evil look if u deyeed sat next to meeh and talked... lol
State library sucks.. is only good for picking up nice school chics :D

there are too many serious nerds that go there,

except for some school people who go there to just bludge and pretend they are studying

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
well i am a nerd wannabe korean,.........;) i study 8 hrs per day not including hw.............i wish......
when i saw "i study 8 hrs per day not including hw" ... i was gonna shut my head off in shock

luckily you put "i wish" ... which made me feel better

i cant stand people studying that much, 3hrs a nite IS ENOUGH *** well for now it is yr 12 ***

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I have absolutely nowhere to study.. my house is noisy and the libraries are scary after 5pm. I guess I'll have to make do.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed

the library itself arent bad jsut the tables are so er awful.. and not to mention the little kids screamign and shouting unless you there on a sunday..

parra library got study rooms, which other library does? I get distraced there =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)