Where to STUDY? (2 Viewers)

Benno

HSC
god all u guys from sydney or some shit my closest "state libary" is 3 hours away in Melbourne lol so i have tio put up with 2 sister 3 tvs and my dog barking when i study( a guy could go crazy)

kow_dude

HSC
why go to "state library" when u can go to ur local library ?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
State Library has more resources, it looks nicer, and it's close to the City, so us girls can go shopping after

Benno

HSC
my local libary has no place to study... it has good resources but no study area or whateva

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Nah. I don't need resources. Just a nice quiet place to study thats not too far away from public transport and close to a food court.

~Dreamer

HSC
anybody living in sydney's west should try penrith librbary.... good resources, large study area, and close to krispy kreme!! and of course open till late

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
LOL
Krispy Kreme kiks ass!
That reminds me, i haven't had one for a while.....

sexysarah2003

l don't know if anyone will read this, l won't be coming back to this board so yeah, but l attend a winter and spring camp called HSC study conferences. (http://www.hscstudyconferences.com) try having a look. My teacher is the owner of the business.

You go away to camp for an entire week and you take all of your study material along with you (l took a suitcase full) and you study 6 hours a day without any distractions.

It does cost a bit but you get a heap done! please tell me if you consider going!

puffkenny

HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
LOL
Krispy Kreme kiks ass!
That reminds me, i haven't had one for a while.....
Bro those guys r psycho, they drive all the way down 2 Penrith just 2 get donuts...takes about an hour of return trip.

Ill tell ya a good spot 2 study mate...Baulkham Hills Library. best place 2 study :D

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
ahaha but dont they give u free donut while ur waiting in line? u might as well go there..pretend to wait in line... once u got ur free donuts.. leave :lol: cheapp..ahahahaa yeah ! theyre yummie !! :) is it near or close to the station?

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
1. The car ride is fun when you have music pumping and racing with other of your friends' cars.
2. The donuts there are mad. They are WAY different from any other donuts you can find in Sydney. If you have a good sense of taste you'll see why. Thats why Krispy Kreme is always packed and the queue extends to surround the store during their opening hours.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
ahaha but dont they give u free donut while ur waiting in line? u might as well go there..pretend to wait in line... once u got ur free donuts.. leave :lol: cheapp..ahahahaa yeah ! theyre yummie !! :) is it near or close to the station?
Nah. Its not very close to the station. You're looking at a ~20min walk. I don't think they give free donuts anymore. :)

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Yeah. They're open 24hrs but after the store part of it closes, the donuts aren't warm anymore.

It looks like a 20min walk give or take 5mins.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
how do you kids manage to study at the state library - being in such a public, big open space isn't a distraction for you? LOL, I always feel outta place there and couldn't study... come to think of it, there aren't many places where I don't find distractions ;) my back yard, so some reason, is the only place in Sydney I can study properly.. ;)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Studying in your room is ok... Just have to eliminate all distractions...
I have a problem with my comp being in my room :)
So I've make it appoint to turn it off while studying, cos it really distracts me....
Like now, WTF am I doing on!?!?! :p

Last edited:

Sammmmmuel

studying in bed is the best... u can act like ur asleep, which is likely to occur when doing maths ne way. My bed is my favourite place in the house. It a waterbed and soooo warm... ok im going to bed now (mmmmmmmmmm bed)

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
<3 waterbeds :D haven't jumped around on one for aaaaages, my friend used to have one!

i SERIOUSLY can't study at home. period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)