Where to STUDY? (2 Viewers)

puffkenny

HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
Nah. I don't need resources. Just a nice quiet place to study thats not too far away from public transport and close to a food court.
Mate this sounds weird but try study when ur chucking a crap. I do that (effectively) cause I take long 15 minute shits and dun like wasting time :D

Leanne

HSC
i have to study in my room....too many distractions otherwise.. and the comp. is in the study........if i went to the library (local one is only a 10 min walk away mind u) i'd probably forget something and have to go back home!

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by puffkenny
Mate this sounds weird but try study when ur chucking a crap. I do that (effectively) cause I take long 15 minute shits and dun like wasting time :D
That sounds like a great idea! :)

~Dreamer

HSC
or u can just study in the toilet without necessarily doing anything, i do that when we have visitors who are noisy or when i have cousins my mum tells me i have to stay with....
-"wheres dreamer?"....
-'shes in the toilet'
-'its almost been 1.5 hrs'
-'i think shes feeling sick - constipation'

puffkenny

HSC
Originally posted by ~Dreamer
or u can just study in the toilet without necessarily doing anything, i do that when we have visitors who are noisy or when i have cousins my mum tells me i have to stay with....
-"wheres dreamer?"....
-'shes in the toilet'
-'its almost been 1.5 hrs'
-'i think shes feeling sick - constipation'
...u must be in love with the toilets mate :D haha j/k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)