Wheres everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

untouchablecuz

HSC
We've (two of us, lol) finished complex numbers and polynomials, and we have to finish integration this holidays.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You're a tad bit ahead of everyone else I think.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
We only finished Complex Numbers. Don't know what we're going to do next though.

shady145

Banned
HSC
untouchablecuz said:
We've (two of us, lol) finished complex numbers and polynomials, and we have to finish integration this holidays.
Well theres only 1 person in my class and thats me
I have finished complex numbers (i spent 3.5 weeks on this topic) and im right at the very end of conics.
Next i am doing integration.

J

joseph777

there's four of us in our class, and we're pretty far ahead. done complex numbers, polynomials, integration, conics and halfway through volumes. don't know why we didn't do graphing before volumes though.

Last edited by a moderator:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Complex Numbers and Curve Sketching.
We're doing Harder 3u and Polynomials next (don't ask me why we're doing Harder 3u this early)

chrasy

HSC
We've done harder 3U circle geom and induction and complex numbers. Only just started polynomials before the holidays and assessments came up and killed us... or just... me.

I totally bombed out in complex numbers :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Sydney Boys hasn't started 4U at all yet. :p

johndownes

HSC
I'm the only one in my class, and have done Complex Numbers, Graphs, and half of Conics.

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
we're pretty much done complex numbers. got the assessment start of term 1 i think. not sure whats next.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Franman said:
Our class of three has done complex numbers and graphs.

Oh and everyone who has a small class, how many periods do you get a fortnight? We only have four...and it may be reduced next year.
yea small class here, 1 in total
my school has 4 periods a fortnight, ea period=1hr, tho none of them are in "school time" they are all in the moring be4 school.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Finished all of complex number and graphs/curve sketching. Starting polynomials when we comeback ^^

I've 2 people in my class including myself and we have 2 1hour before school lessons.

shady145

Banned
HSC
annabackwards said:
I've 2 people in my class including myself and we have 2 1hour before school lessons.
is that 2 1 hours lessons u do before school
a) a week
b)or a fornight

bubblesss

HSC
Aerath said:
Sydney Boys hasn't started 4U at all yet. :p

oh yeah, i've heard that from my friend. i wonder how u guys get time to finish the course!!! but then again most of you would've started in tutoring!!!!!

to OP:

we've finished complex numbers and a bit of curve sketching. (we're going so slow)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
In term 4, the guys at SBHS use their Ext2 lessons to finish off the Ext1 course...so later on they use the Ext1 lessons to finish the Ext2 course so they eventually catch up...

J

joseph777

joseph777 said:
there's four of us in our class, and we're pretty far ahead. done complex numbers, polynomials, integration, conics and halfway through volumes. don't know why we didn't do graphing before volumes though.
we've now finished complex numbers, polys, conics, graphing and volumes off the back of holiday classes with our teacher. although one and a half weeks of of four one our classes per week for graphing and polys is a little too quick.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Just done complex but ive learnt integration

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)