Which schools will rank in the top 10 this year??? (1 Viewer)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
What would you like to know about Malek Fahd?

Also Omni, don't get too hopeful, our Hurlstone cohort this year won't crack the top 15

Alkanes

HSC
Malek Fahd is a tank school especially in biology

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
What would you like to know about Malek Fahd?

Also Omni, don't get too hopeful, our Hurlstone cohort this year won't crack the top 15
Udit had pamphlets for Med interviews at UMAT today. lulz

HSC
1. James Ruse
2. North Sydney Girls
3. Sydney Girls
4. Baulko
5. Sydney Boys
6. Hornsby Girls
7. North Sydney Boys
8. Grammar
9. Northern Beaches Manly Selective Campus
10. St George Girls
11. Fort Street

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
Just because they don't make it to first in course, doesn't mean that they will not top. IMO, first in course is more of an individual student achievement rather than a school one. Eventhough the school plays apart it comes down to the student. Ruse might very well yet top, but who knows!

HSC
N/A
Just because they don't make it to first in course, doesn't mean that they will not top. IMO, first in course is more of an individual student achievement rather than a school one. Eventhough the school plays apart it comes down to the student. Ruse might very well yet top, but who knows!
NAHHHHH
Mark my words
they wont top

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
lol talk about making these massive assumptions based on very little information. You guys will make terrible statisticians!

HSC
N/A
it doesn't matter, what does is.....

RYTHEN WINS

(the awkward moment when ruse actually does top)
BUT IT WONT TOP.
I don't need information, statistics or anything like that. Why would you need that when you can believe in your gut instincts?.

But yeah, it would be awks if ruse did come first :p

WIK123

HSC
Well I'm from Ruse 11 and I reckon our position will be decided by how well our tail does. Our grade frankly is probably the worst in the last couple of years since we have no real geniuses i.e. Stacey Law, but we have a strong middle which might get us up to 1 tomorrow and we have the best English cohort in the school's last 6 years at least. Remember any school rank always depends on English. Also if you think that there is a correlation between coming first in courses and your school coming first in the HSC check 2002, no one from our school got a first and we still topped that year. THAT being said, I am very nervous and the fact that we were tipped to be the dreaded first is not helping. On a side note, watch out for Sydney Grammar this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)