Who Else is Having MAJOR Confidences Changes? (1 Viewer)

apathyislove

HSC
Yesterday I was fine about the upcoming HSC.

Today I'm freaking out!

Also, does anyone know if ranking first (in yearly marks, not actual HSC exam) has any effect on your final mark? Got first in all mine, so I'm hoping so :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
apathyislove said:

Today I'm freaking out!

Also, does anyone know if ranking first (in yearly marks, not actual HSC exam) has any effect on your final mark? Got first in all mine, so I'm hoping so :)
chill out, same thing is happening to me. Just recognise the unpleasnt feelings, acknowledge they are there, but then move on and don't let them own you.

Last edited:

Mothers

Banned
HSC
AHAHAHA, I'm really worried because I've neither begun studying nor am I freaking out in the slightest. I'm I royally screwed?

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
If you are worried that is a good sign :D
Let it be.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
apathyislove said:

Today I'm freaking out!

yes it does!! ur in the best position u can be in which shud give u even more motivation to do well because u'll get the mark u get in the HSC exam or better. so theoretically u can get 100 UAI right now

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mothers said:
AHAHAHA, I'm really worried because I've neither begun studying nor am I freaking out in the slightest. I'm I royally screwed?
Depends on what you are aiming for after the hsc. If you need a uai of like 99.XX then you could be in trouble.

Mothers

Banned
HSC
-may-cat- said:
Depends on what you are aiming for after the hsc. If you need a uai of like 99.XX then you could be in trouble.
Nah, I'm only aiming for 80-85. The reason I haven't started studying is that I usually find that the work I do weeks before an actual assessment task just goes in one ear and goes out the other. It really doesn't help me. So rather I rely on my l33t cramming skills and I usually find it more effective to study in between the breaks I get. However, tonight I've promised myself that I will do some maths.

apathyislove

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
yes it does!! ur in the best position u can be in which shud give u even more motivation to do well because u'll get the mark u get in the HSC exam or better. so theoretically u can get 100 UAI right now
That's reassuring, thank you!

A 100 is a bit improbable, but I can get as low as 70.10 for the course I want, and I know I can definitely get that.

HSC
Don't worry, I had a major freak out today and couldn't study at all. Just have a break and get back into it. You've come this far, might as well make the most of it.

I'm coming first in all of my subjects too - I have no idea why we are both breaking down - out of all the people in our respective schools we should be the least worried! Just think of it that way.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mothers said:
Nah, I'm only aiming for 80-85. The reason I haven't started studying is that I usually find that the work I do weeks before an actual assessment task just goes in one ear and goes out the other. It really doesn't help me. So rather I rely on my l33t cramming skills and I usually find it more effective to study in between the breaks I get. However, tonight I've promised myself that I will do some maths.
lol, you're like me! ive been doing light study (like 3-4 hours of non-intensive revision a day) but i dont feel its helping me. i have like a week between all my exams for hsc so i think i'll really get my knowledge down pat in that time. I know what you mean though, its more effective even if it does cut it damn close.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
olivegreentiger said:
Don't worry, I had a major freak out today and couldn't study at all. Just have a break and get back into it. You've come this far, might as well make the most of it.

I'm coming first in all of my subjects too - I have no idea why we are both breaking down - out of all the people in our respective schools we should be the least worried! Just think of it that way.
lol, you and the op have nearly exactly the same subjects and are both coming first, what a coincidence

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lionking1191 said:
ouch

someone should do a graph of uai aim vs. stress level
any idea what shape it'll be?
made one, lol

conics2008

HSC
haha.. look at what im doing im going to go net cafe this week..

im fd in the head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)