who else is screwed for ext 2 exam (1 Viewer)

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
You're like....coming second? Do you have any idea how much it'd be nice to come second?P
And Untouchablecuz: CSSA wasn't too hard, wasn't too easy. That being said, there was like that really dodge f(x^2) question, which I still don't understand how to do, but meh. :p
Well, the number, 2, seems nice, but my cohort in a school ranked in 250's is not brilliant. In fact, they are quite weak, IMO. (except the top 3) But, the guy who topped overall did crappier than me in trials (as expected) and seems like he's not really attempting to work hard. (as evidenced by his laziness that resulted in him starting to study for paper 2 on the day of the exam)

Top Secret

HSC
Well, the number, 2, seems nice, but my cohort in a school ranked in 250's is not brilliant. In fact, they are quite weak, IMO. (except the top 3) But, the guy who topped overall did crappier than me in trials (as expected) and seems like he's not really attempting to work hard. (as evidenced by his laziness that resulted in him starting to study for paper 2 on the day of the exam)
Tell him you'll give him $100 if he can get >96.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Tell him you'll give him $100 if he can get >96.
Well, if he studies, he can get more than that because I and the guy who came 3rd overall now can, at least not under the pressure of the real exam. (I tried hard after 1/2 yrly and he tried hard after the trials.)So I just hope he does studies hard this time. (and lol, I'm not gonna spend $100 on it)

Engineer

HSC
very very very very screwed lol.hoping for a pass in the exam =) party at my house if i do mechanics and 3unit are the hardest topiccsssgraphs and complex will get me the marks =)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
FMD for TUESDAY. I've done 15 past HSC papers and was feeling pretty confident till now. Just got smashed by the 2008 paper. Stumbled at the last Complex Q for Q2 then started getting shot down at around Q4. FARK. ><"
Naww. I'll try that paper tomorrow and i'll tell how i go :)

I'm screwed too, especially if there's lots of harder 3U and/or really wordy questions :chainsaw:

boganxcore

HSC
FMD for TUESDAY. I've done 15 past HSC papers and was feeling pretty confident till now. Just got smashed by the 2008 paper. Stumbled at the last Complex Q for Q2 then started getting shot down at around Q4. FARK. ><"
i've heard that 2008 is really really hard, i did it and i'd have to agree. apparently they alternate between easy and hard so hopefully we get an easy paper?

kwabon

Banned
HSC
i believe if i had done the 2008 paper under HSC exam conditions, i would have felt the pressure and would have also found it hard. if you were to do it normally, its not really that hard, heck all exams become easy when there is no pressure.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
i believe if i had done the 2008 paper under HSC exam conditions, i would have felt the pressure and would have also found it hard. if you were to do it normally, its not really that hard, heck all exams become easy when there is no pressure.
Not all exams lol. I couldn't do the harder 3U induction for CSSA 1997 and the answers still don't make sense to me ><"

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
the exams not too bad
induction 7. b)?
Yeah, it's the only question i don't get lol.

You know the step where you prove true for n = k + 1?

EDIT: I just got it. Man i hate harder 3U XD
Would've lost those marks if i sat that exam ><"

Monsterman

HSC
i hope for a circle geo question..they are fun.. especially under pressure LOL

Dumbledore

HSC
i will cry if theres >5 or 6 marks of circle geometry
i can barely do 3u circle geo :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)