who else is screwed for ext 2 exam (1 Viewer)

Heshy

HSC
i will cry if theres >5 or 6 marks of circle geometry
i can barely do 3u circle geo :(
yep me 2, basically if the circle geo question is before 5 im 70% chance 2 get it otherwise 5%

also havnt really understood mechanics (fuck u physics) so mmm hopefully band6 still

HSC
Now, i hope there is a circle geometry, hehe cause majority will get it wrong, hence increase in scaling, :rofl2:

untouchablecuz

HSC
please God no circle geometry; last year was pretty jam packed, i think this year wont have much

budi tan

HSC
I'm so fucked. I just hope they wouldn't put many that involves series+combination+binomial together. HELP ME

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
To reply to some earlier questions,
I have done 3 sets of lectures in the holidays run by the school for excellence. It really helped heaps (especially the most recent ones).
If it wasn't for those lectures, and how comprehensive the notes are, I wouldn't understand volumes for example.
This is my 4U/3U/Adv teachers first year teaching all those subjects. As a result, I taught my 3U class induction and 4U class volumes. Hahaha. We're so crap.
Still, I am hoping for an E3 at least (which no one has ever got at our school).

I am still studying now right, and I have revised 5 out of the 8 topics. I have graphing, conics and mechanics to go. I hate conics lol. Mechanics is becoming easier after doing it yesterday. (Btw, I have graduated lol. Our class has study days at our teachers house).

If we get H3U geometry, binomials or probability, i'll be screwed. I have prepared heaps for inequalities as well as induction, trig etc. I am hoping to get half the marks for the harder three unit questions.

A little anecdote, I was really lucky in the trails. Question 8 was half induction! Made me confident about that question :p I got 70% in my trials =] To put that in perspective though, 2nd got 49% :S I wonder how that much of a separation will affect moderation and alignment. Anyone know?

Sorry for long post :S

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Oh Jesus Jesus Jesus
Christ

Please please PLEASE easy mechanics

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
cmon hard test with questions i can doooo pleaseeeeeeeee

cmon, i hope its similar to my trialssssss

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
That's enough for one day. Goodnight everyone.
God I hope today's exam will be ok. I have studied heaps, so the majority of it should be... All I want is an E3... PLEASE!!!
3 exams in the next two days isn't pretty, but on the plus side, after that I have a whole week to study for physics. BRING ON THE NEXT TWO DAYS!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
easy everything please.. its my only hope for a pass

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Probably me but i have a whole year ahead of me :p :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)