Who here bludged throughout their entire holidays? (1 Viewer)

speedofsound

HSC
well i don't know if i 'bludged' so to speak, considering most of my holiday homework is done, but i did intend to write up notes and do some revision. oh well, i'll do it later

R3bel1

HSC
i'm in soooo much sh!t...

I haven't done my drama essay which was due the last week of LAST TERM and have no reason to explain to the school why, i haven't started my drama individual monologue, i haven't done my biology assessment, and i haven't even picked up a pen the whole hollidays..
I;m so screwed, its to the point where i don't want to go back to school because its getting too much..
i'm thinking about doing it at tafe. F#ck.

twistedrebel

HSC
done some, maybe could have done more, meh. Too late now, time to focus on the HSC and shit now

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
The thing with holidays is... you're not set any actual work (well at least, I wasn't). So by the end of it... even though you have done some work, it never feels like you've done enough. :(
true shittt

TheNorthern

HSC
I go back on the 1st. Was set so much homework, and still not done. :( Bah.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I did so much. :(

I'm burnt out.
I've bludged these last 4 days.

HSC
more productive at the start. then died down an djust randomly do some work..mostly reading my english text and maths.

red-butterfly

HSC
throughout my holidays between 08 and 09 i seriously bludged... i just kept putting things off

kcqn93

HSC
I was going to. then I got sick... I just got better... I'll start tomorrow... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)