Who is going to MAQ? (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
diplexseeker said:
hang on i am confused here, are u talkin about maq uni or maq centre......:confused:
To be honest I have managed to confuse myself. I only see hotties at Maq centre, but when I went to accept my main round offer at Maq Uni, I did not see any overly fine women.

diplexseeker

HSC
zahid said:
To be honest I have managed to confuse myself. I only see hotties at Maq centre, but when I went to accept my main round offer at Maq Uni, I did not see any overly fine women.
this here raises a srs question, not really i just wanted to say something......:bomb:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Supra said:
Damn how could i forget that one!!! So gay pedo stalker :p

Wait everyone??? I think its just you who thinks that ;)
yes its best when they haven't fully developed their muscles to fight back :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You can't say no, when you're a freshborn

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
You can't say no, when you're a freshborn
yes! the only thing they can do is scream. this can be drowned out by your own ipod! (what a great ipod promo)

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Oh, guess who is also coming to maq this year?

The one and only, Dr Fraser, the guy who cant keep his mouth shut about his nightmares of an African/Asian invasion. Maq has reinstated him... oh, this will be all over the news very soon...
Wow, I thought he wasn't coming back. Wonder why the powers that be have changed their minds?

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:

The one and only, Dr Fraser, the guy who cant keep his mouth shut about his nightmares of an African/Asian invasion. Maq has reinstated him... oh, this will be all over the news very soon...
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:

lol...hahahahhaha..well lucky I got my arse out of maq.

CieL

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:

Omg I remember that fag!

What does he teach anyway?

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
quite happy i don't have to be in his dept - our school has been on today tonight with the scary english teacher who dated a 15 year old

i can't wait for uni - yes, before you say it, i am a hopeless nerd
study - yay! lol
B Media in Screen Production
i don't seem to know anyone else doing it - any BOSers in same situation?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
There are a few you'll find at orientation, and Phanatic is doing Honours or Masters or something with it :p

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
cpjeeves said:
Wow, I thought he wasn't coming back. Wonder why the powers that be have changed their minds?

Maybe they realised that they couldn't sack him without being taken to court for unfair dismissal.

Drew and should never have been kicked out.

I would take LAW435 - Anglo-American Constitutional History if it fit into my timetable.

And for the record, people that have actually taken his course haven't complained, but rather have commented that he is the best academic they have ever had.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I now wonder - when will he release his book? 'Based on a true story' "as seen on tv'
With rave reviews from leading critics:

Hmm, That *is* somethignto think about... next, pregnant 5 year olds with mobile phone debt...
Naomi Robson, Today Tonight

Cover art would be interesting :p

Last edited:

Tabris

HSC
"I disagree with what you say and even if u are threatened with death I will defend very strongly your right to say it" - Voltaire.

I think by getting rid of him, the public would have a better view of Macq, as Asylum pointed out, a publicity stunt.

CieL

HSC
The public?
I doubt they'll even know he's back....?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)