Who is going to MAQ? (1 Viewer)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
manifestation said:
Hey, no need to be so sarcastic...I don't have much to do until uni starts so I bum around with my mate when she goes to Maq
haha sorry just alittle bored! :D

diplexseeker

HSC
manifestation said:
O okay, yeah non award is alright. Well if you're not working and just bumming at home, then might as well. Like your non award units will count towards your degree (if you want to continue at Maq)

OMG are you gonna be there on the 24th???? SO AM I with my Best bud Bushra!!!!
lol, why don't you come online? :wave:, hmm im not sure if i would do non-award its coz my brother tells me not too, and he is older than me and i like have to listen to him u know all the islamic stuff plays to roll, i can't talk but and etc etc, but i mite just pay a visit on friday than i guess...:santa:

.:**Ashiq Banaya Apne**:.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
diplexseeker said:
lol, why don't you come online? :wave:, hmm im not sure if i would do non-award its coz my brother tells me not too, and he is older than me and i like have to listen to him u know all the islamic stuff plays to roll, i can't talk but and etc etc, but i mite just pay a visit on friday than i guess...:santa:

.:**Ashiq Banaya Apne**:.
You love that Santa thing don't you, it's funny stuff...you have to listen to his advice (like take it into account when making your decision). Do you live near Maq?

I was gonna do non award if I didn't get the UAI I wanted but yeah...and I can't be bothered to come online.

diplexseeker

HSC
manifestation said:
You love that Santa thing don't you, it's funny stuff...you have to listen to his advice (like take it into account when making your decision). Do you live near Maq?

I was gonna do non award if I didn't get the UAI I wanted but yeah...and I can't be bothered to come online.
lol, the santa is cool :santa:, i like live 10 mins from maq, ok more like 15, i live at epping :)

HSC
N/A
I know a couple of people who do non-award. And then after a while they quality for normal HECS. :)

There is no shame in non-award! No-one cares how you "started" your degree, we're all far more concerned about whether we're passing or not :p

diplexseeker

HSC
glitterfairy said:
I know a couple of people who do non-award. And then after a while they quality for normal HECS. :)

There is no shame in non-award! No-one cares how you "started" your degree, we're all far more concerned about whether we're passing or not :p
you are right, i believe in what you say...
:santa: :wave:

diplexseeker

HSC
wow, talk about the line outside student enquiry, at maq yesterday,
it was long lol.......:santa:

diplexseeker

HSC
manifestation said:
Omg!!! I know!!!!!!!!! Bushra and I were in line for at least 2 hours...crazy stuff :karate:
2 hours damn, that must sux, i feel sorri for you guys, and it was hot too, i had to walk all the away from home to maq and back........its coz i had no money for the bus...:mad1:, lol....tho i do feel proud of that:)
:santa:

manifestation

What?!
HSC
diplexseeker said:
2 hours damn, that must sux, i feel sorri for you guys, and it was hot too, i had to walk all the away from home to maq and back........its coz i had no money for the bus...:mad1:, lol....tho i do feel proud of that:)
Oh yuck in the hot weather ehhhhh. It would've taken you 20 mins maybe one way?
We were in the line for the computer stuff and it smelt and people smelt ehhhhh. But yeah all worth in the end cause Bushra is now a Maq student YAY.
:karate:

@...: I hope so for Bushra's sake...but most ppl who I know that go to Maq love :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
manifestation said:
We were in the line for the computer stuff and it smelt and people smelt ehhhhh. But yeah all worth in the end cause Bushra is now a Maq student YAY.

@...: I hope so for Bushra's sake...but most ppl who I know that go to Maq love :)
lol it wasn't that bad :p

Everything gets better from here on in...

diplexseeker

HSC
manifestation said:

hey, lol the weather made me really lazy...so it took me 35 mins. YAY for Bushra :)..lol

diplexseeker

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
that Santa is so damn funny ROFL

@krish: The day was sooo bad! I was dead afterwards :(
its gets better now there are 2 santas :santa::santa:...lol sori i thought i'd just say something..

what is love? baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more....

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
diplexseeker said:
what is love? baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more....
I love that song :p

_Bushra_ said:
that Santa is so damn funny ROFL

@krish: The day was sooo bad! I was dead afterwards :(
it wasn't all bad :)

@ Hera: congrats on the 500 posts :)...you've officially become a nerd :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*looks at postcount*

What does that make me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)