Who is going to UNSW? (1 Viewer)

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
B Media and Communications was 87 last year. I got an 86.60 but I've got 5 points from HSC plus. That should hopefully get me in :)

roookie

HSC
Haha yeah but i didn't do SATs so at the moment america is out of the question for me. i may do mechatronics first and do masters in aerospace in US, don't want to limit my options yet :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
cya guys all there esp. the fellow commerce (actuarial + finance) people and law (if i do decide at the end)

Last edited:

Crylias

HSC
Optometry, unless my UMAT score fails too hard. In that case it would be law/science with a 98.35 + EAS hopefully.

Ethanescence u got 98.8 so i assume u either have EAS or AAA to get into arts/LLB?

And namu wat did u get?

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Ethanescence u got 98.8 so i assume u either have EAS or AAA to get into arts/LLB?
Yep, I got the AAA. Though, if I didn't receive the AAA, I'd probably still be going to UNSW and attempt to get into Law via internal transfer.

Dx_God

HSC
cya guys all there esp. the fellow commerce (actuarial + finance) people and law (if i do decide at the end)
cya there then (i'm doing finance+actuarial studies as well XD). if i can make it that is lol. but unsw business did sent me a strip saying something like "now you have the mark....", so does that mean i basically got accepted or something? it looks too informal to be true and now it's messing with my brain. argh, damn u unsw.

bench

HSC
Eh I'm getting kinda nervous since I don't exactly know how they decide upon flexible entry... got an atar of 94.25 and want to do Comm/Lib with 5 bonus marks - do they fill up all the spots with those not needing flexible entry first and then decide whether or not there is enough room for people needing flexible entry? Or are you actually guaranteed a spot?

Dx_God

HSC
anyone else get the letter invitation to info day in jan?
is that even a letter lol? doesn't even look like one to me...and why is there like a load of stars in the envelop? and yea i got 1

shady145

Banned
HSC
i wanted to do B eng/B com but i saw cut off for last year was 95.65
i got 94.3 so now its going to be either B eng by itself or B eng/ B sci

EDIT: forgot to say, yes i think im going there ^^

bench

HSC
i wanted to do B eng/B com but i saw cut off for last year was 95.65
i got 94.3 so now its going to be either B eng by itself or B eng/ B sci

EDIT: forgot to say, yes i think im going there ^^

No flexible entry?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)