Who is going to UNSW? (1 Viewer)

Dx_God

HSC
stars? i got a letter (with a cardboard backing lol to make sure it didn't get bent - why they care I don't know...) as well as a brochure....no stars lol
lol i only got the brochure, no letter, and a load of stars inside the envelop which fell as i opened it... and i was like o.0

roookie

HSC
lol i only got the brochure, no letter, and a load of stars inside the envelop which fell as i opened it... and i was like o.0
dammit i want stars! i just got a letter + brochure

Simo91

HSC
^^ That definitely made my day.

I got a band 5 for english so I get 2 bonus points which takes me from 93.25 to 95.25, then I am quite sure I get the bonus point for school captaincy, so that should take me to 96.25 which makes me very very happy.

Just a question, am I eligible for HSC Plus AND elite performers/athletes? sounds silly but I'm not sure so I thought I'd try to clarify.

Dx_God

HSC
dammit i want stars! i just got a letter + brochure
think i might have gotten something different. i've basically just got a strip of cardboard sent by UNSW BUSINESS with contact details on the bottom left which i have mistakenly thought was the info day invitation letter since it had the info date on it and i didn't really take a close look at it. while the other side of the strip had "congratulations...now you have the mark... " on it. and i seriously got a lot of stars in my envelop made out of plastic. got gold ones, green ones and blue ones...

Simo91

HSC
think i might have gotten something different. i've basically just got a strip of cardboard sent by UNSW BUSINESS with contact details on the bottom left which i have mistakenly thought was the info day invitation letter since it had the info date on it and i didn't really take a close look at it. while the other side of the strip had "congratulations...now you have the mark... " on it. and i seriously got a lot of stars in my envelop made out of plastic. got gold ones, green ones and blue ones...
I got exactly the same as this. And I saw someone earlier ask if what the bold says meant they got the marks required for the course, I think it is more just propaganda stating now we have ATARs we should be putting in our preferences for UNSW.

Dx_God

HSC
I got exactly the same as this. And I saw someone earlier ask if what the bold says meant they got the marks required for the course, I think it is more just propaganda stating now we have ATARs we should be putting in our preferences for UNSW.
k thx

boganxcore

HSC
are girls hotter at usyd or at unsw quick maybe i change preferences hahaha

Monsterman

HSC
anyone else get the letter invitation to info day in jan?
I got that and the one with stars.
are girls hotter at usyd or at unsw quick maybe i change preferences hahaha
There's info on the UNSW or USYD or the General discussion uni boards on here.. I did the research to make my decision..

I was going to do engineering commerce but now choosing commerce/science over it..
commerce: accounting/finance..

Eng/Comm seems like a waste of time. The degree is too long.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
well HOPEFULLY.....it is my first preference, however wont know until the day in mid january lol =S

alice09

HSC
I got the letter 2 ! 2 bad i missed out on the '10 cut off for combined law with an atar of 99.10 so it looks like uts 4 me which is still good :) anyone think i might hav a chance with second or third round offers ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)