Who Is Over School? (2 Viewers)

yassow3

HSC
I"m supposed to b doing an essay for modern right now, insted I"m writing dis coz I"m sooooooooooooo sick of learning about Leni I know it sounds bad but trust me thank God she's dead mwahhahahaahhaaahaah lol lamoo

well I'm looking forward to getting a life after HSC ohhhh sooooooo many plans, this includes travelling da world :D if I can get da money of corse :p:p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
magpam said:
lol yeah sleep is good

but i guess i shouldn't complain that much

i would never choose to do an homework/assignment over sleep (assessments however are a different story)

i would rather get in trouble
LOL , hear hear , magpam.

Hallatia

HSC
yassow3 said:
I"m supposed to b doing an essay for modern right now, insted I"m writing dis coz I"m sooooooooooooo sick of learning about Leni I know it sounds bad but trust me thank God she's dead mwahhahahaahhaaahaah lol lamoo

well I'm looking forward to getting a life after HSC ohhhh sooooooo many plans, this includes travelling da world :D if I can get da money of corse :p:p
that sounds bad but I have said worse,the history of Vietnam is so complicated from a societ and culture perspective, before the half yearls I told my teacher that I hoped it would just get taken over before the exam so I could just write N/A next to most o the questions, although finally ending the wars and acheiving its independence has in essence stripped it of its identity because of the urbanisation of the country, how Americanised it has become and the moving away from many of its traditions

miss-smexy

HSC
me me me!

can't waiiiiiiiit till this week is over cuz i hav 2 assessments >.<

wLym

HSC
my gosh ppl....school is not about getting great marks and stuff, thats porob y u r over it. school is about learning new stuff and discovering shit. and also to talk to people and make friends and talk to teachers and do fun stuff. its meant to be fun and trying to do your best. just focusing on the 99 uai and the getting assignmetns done aspect of school will make it hell.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
wLym said:
my gosh ppl....school is not about getting great marks and stuff, thats porob y u r over it. school is about learning new stuff and discovering shit. and also to talk to people and make friends and talk to teachers and do fun stuff. its meant to be fun and trying to do your best. just focusing on the 99 uai and the getting assignmetns done aspect of school will make it hell.
Yes, you would know because you've barely even started year 12.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
wLym said:
But if people want to get to the university course that they want to do (so they can learn new 'stuff' and discover new 'shit' that appeals to them) that does require a 99 UAI, obviously you are going to focus hard and aim for it. Additionally, people may relish the challenge of extending themselves through schoolwork and hence may like the concept of aiming high.

Hallatia

HSC
wLym said:

perhaps the first 12 years are not about getting great marks and stuff, but why the hell would you go for a UAI unless you want the type to get you into the course of your choice, which these days requires good marks. Learning new stuff and discoverring shit is just part of the journey it also comes with everything as does meeting people, and you should try to have fun and try to do your best in everything you do. You are right that only focussing on the incredible UAI and all the assessments will make it hell but they are why you are there and the most important things, your friends will still be there after you have completed your assessment tasks, but they will be out of the way when they are done and the more energy you put into them the more you are likey to get out of them

*chrissie*

HSC
dude, who isnt? im not working too much, and i never really did, even though i should be... n the point of school is to grow up, have fun, and learn a bit on the way. anyway, go the science degrees - lower uais :)

~untitled~

HSC
It's about finding a balance between the two... although if u havent found that balance yet, its kinda too late....

Locky Jr said:
Learning new stuff and discoverring shit is just part of the journey it also comes with everything as does meeting people, and you should try to have fun and try to do your best in everything you do.
Please refrain from using the word 'journey'.... thanx.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
been there, done that..
actually.. still doing it~~
over school in my terms means not going to class..
which i havent been.. skip a few days per week
not good. yes i know.
honestly~~ i LOVE school..
i just hate getting up..;; thats all =]
now who can blame me..??

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
s2caz said:
been there, done that..
actually.. still doing it~~
over school in my terms means not going to class..
which i havent been.. skip a few days per week
not good. yes i know.
honestly~~ i LOVE school..
i just hate getting up..;; thats all =]
now who can blame me..??
I could :p But I can't be bothered :eek:

HSC
i...loathe....school!!

I'm just counting down, which probably makes it worse....
I'm behind in all my subs, and my ranks have plummeted already..

...i'm getting bored :p

morganforrest

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I've been bored with the whole HSC process for a while now :eek:
join the club....though as was pointed out in another thread...it provides surefire conversation starters and is a good bitch topic...

go the 'im sick of the hsc club'!!!!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
morganforrest said:
join the club....though as was pointed out in another thread...it provides surefire conversation starters and is a good bitch topic...

go the 'im sick of the hsc club'!!!!
The people I've met during the whole HSC experience are a completely different matter though :uhhuh:

Haha, membership numbers - 60 000 and growing for this year alone :p

morganforrest

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
The people I've met during the whole HSC experience are a completely different matter though :uhhuh:

Haha, membership numbers - 60 000 and growing for this year alone :p
i lol at that....how many trolls made new accounts and how many yr 10/11 noobs are on here?!?!

I agree with the people being a completely different matter, it messes around with peoples moods so much....nice people are now not so nice/stressed to oblivion.....

gah....four months to go

~untitled~

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Yea, same here, i wouldnt have met them otherwise... Although as for bos, there have been quite a large amount of trolls made this year!

Oh, we need a hsc scavenger hunt this year!

morganforrest

HSC
mmm hsc is good at uniting 60 odd thousand people every year.....hatred of the Board is the one true unifying factor imho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)