Who is the best person to be PM? (1 Viewer)

Preferred PM

• Julia Gillard

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Tony Abbott

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Kevin Rudd

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Who is the best person to be PM in 2013 and why?
A) Julia Gillard
B) Tony Abbott
C) Kevin Rudd

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I believe Julia Gillard is the best person to be PM because she works in a consensus, collegial and consultative style of leadership.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Tony Abbott. His physical prowess is foremost among current and potential world leaders. Obama can't run an ultramarathon. Xi Jinping couldn't ride 1000km for charity. David Cameron isn't a volunteer firefighter.

When the newly crowned Tony Abbott goes to the United Nations to declare his ascendancy, he'll beat all these clowns up and take their lunch money.

HSC
Out of preference I would choose none of the above as none of them know how to lead a country.
They all come from legal backgrounds and because of that they only know how to please the upper class of society, not the lower classes where the majority of the population (and the votes) lie.
I know you can't please everyone but someone who knows how to please the masses would be nice

hayabusaboston

HSC
fuuuck why are people saying rudd over abbott? He's just as much of a dumb clown as gillard was. anything is better than labour government! god.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going to write in Sathius on my ballot paper, this guy is gold

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Tony Abbott. His physical prowess is foremost among current and potential world leaders. Obama can't run an ultramarathon. Xi Jinping couldn't ride 1000km for charity. David Cameron isn't a volunteer firefighter.

When the newly crowned Tony Abbott goes to the United Nations to declare his ascendancy, he'll beat all these clowns up and take their lunch money.
Let's see him try it

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
obama is pretty beast as well apparently

dem b-ball skills

Okashi

HSC
They all come from legal backgrounds and because of that they only know how to please the upper class of society, not the lower classes where the majority of the population (and the votes) lie.
Kevin Rudd didn't come from a legal background.
Tony Abbott although studied Law never practiced. So it isn't fair to say he came from a legal background.
Another assumption aimed at misleading potential readers.

And the answer is Tony Abbott. Following the long line of distinguished Rhodes Scholars.

Frostbitten

HSC

Physical prowess and Abbot in the same sentence is just so amusing haha.

Frostbitten

HSC
The parties behind them getting cheques off the rich to adopt the corporate agendas are what I fear mostly for this country. Politics is so fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)