Who screwed up half yearlies? (1 Viewer)

HSC
not bad i guess. but shit in my opinion. don't know my ranks for maths yet, and so far only got chem and maths back. ill scan the exams and post em in the next week when im bothered:

chem: 33/62 = 63%
scaled to 74%​
rank after half yearlies - =23 outta 76 or 77​
yeah. its shit. leave me alone :mad1:​

maths ext: 64/84 = 76%
highest was 90%, so not overly complaining. besides, like all the people that beat me were 4u bastards.. die... :ninja:

maths 2u: 100/108 = 93%
yeh, it looks ok. but its actually quite shit and i am actually quite pissed off:mad1: should've gotten 100%. anyways, most of the people that beat me are 4u or did the hsc last year, so thats ok i guess. still pissed tho :mad1:​

bmwz4

HSC
my marks were good except maths :(:(:(:( who else hates maths raise their hands?

HSC
whoa!!! daym.......most ppl stuffed up atleast one sub.....uno what this means ppl........ALL NIGHT STUDYING WITH 10 CUPS OF COFFEE!!! lol
hopfulli we all kill our trials...and hsc obviously-_-

sanshi

colour my world
HSC
N/A
got chem bak todayi did so bad i was expecting to get a better mark i studied so much for chem it makes me =( well its ony 10%
theres still more time to improve everyone ~~ study EXTRA hard

Last edited:

zingerburger

HSC
I honestly thought I went well in all my exams except Advanced English and Extension 1 Maths. Wasn't I surprised when I got my papers back...

jooolie

HSC
uh geez, i thought i did the WORST ever. :headbang: i think i didn't study enough. english was fine. maths i sucked hard. & the rest ? i don't noe. i thought i did really bad. a BIG sign saying: "MORE STUDYING IS NEEDED" :eek: is right in front of my face atm.

xox

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
Business studies: 56.5-59/70 (depends if i gained the marks i asked for some q's)...which is alright, but like 7ppl have already beaten me

Biology: prac; 17.5/21; was only 5%
and they lost my...assessment worth 25%, so dunn owhat happens now

xoxo

HSC
i think the thing that gets me the most is that i went quite well in yr 11 and the prelims....and even my first HSC assessments werent too bad - i think i was something like top 10 in all....cept maybe english 2u.....but we were all really closely bunched together,.....which is still good.....but i have just gone so downhill from there!

alot of my marks do sound so much bettter when weighted....like my extension history was like 29/50 [sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!] and i cam like last --- out of 7 or something.....but weighted it was like 3/5 and as the highest was weighted down to 4/5 it doesnt sound so bad......but stilll :(

classact

HSC
me, only in maths. Its just in exams i full on freak out, the formulas get mixed up in my mind x turn into y's. Basic maths concepts just GO. The teacher was like today why did you get so low (39%) while in my three other maths assessments i got 82%, 84% and 89%, they just dont understand ive got like five other subjects. Ah well, its only the rest of my life that depends on these marks.

bmwz4

HSC
classact said:
me, only in maths. Its just in exams i full on freak out, the formulas get mixed up in my mind x turn into y's. Basic maths concepts just GO. The teacher was like today why did you get so low (39%) while in my three other maths assessments i got 82%, 84% and 89%, they just dont understand ive got like five other subjects. Ah well, its only the rest of my life that depends on these marks.
lmao join the i failed maths club :) its not my fault if my school crammed my exams in 4 exciting days...atleast only maths was stuffed up :)

HSC
I got fair owned by economics.

64%

8/12.

But I can't say I wasn't expecting it, its just my long responses and multiple choice that let me down. My short responses were great. I really need to study more.

And I was a little disapointed with business (80%, 6/21) just because even though the mark and rank weren't that bad, I felt I could have done a lot better. I really screwed up the financial management part. Another thing I need to study wwwwwaaaaay more.

bmwz4

HSC
michelleyeaman said:
I got fair owned by economics.

64%

8/12.

But I can't say I wasn't expecting it, its just my long responses and multiple choice that let me down. My short responses were great. I really need to study more.

And I was a little disapointed with business (80%, 6/21) just because even though the mark and rank weren't that bad, I felt I could have done a lot better. I really screwed up the financial management part. Another thing I need to study wwwwwaaaaay more.
i heart financial management i did pretty good in eco and business...yeah they do need a lot of time =[

HSC
bmwz4 said:
i heart financial management i did pretty good in eco and business...yeah they do need a lot of time =[
GAAAAH How could you, I swear, I nearly hung myself numerous times during financial managment, I love every other aspect of business studies except that!!! I heart business management and change, and I can't wait for employment relations! Anything which is more theoretical and less.... mathematical, I love.

And yeah. Economics and business are a lot of work+time. But I think I have given myself plenty of room for improvement, anyway. I just need to study more. Even though I feel like I already do! :p

bmwz4

HSC
michelleyeaman said:
GAAAAH How could you, I swear, I nearly hung myself numerous times during financial managment, I love every other aspect of business studies except that!!! I heart business management and change, and I can't wait for employment relations! Anything which is more theoretical and less.... mathematical, I love.

And yeah. Economics and business are a lot of work+time. But I think I have given myself plenty of room for improvement, anyway. I just need to study more. Even though I feel like I already do! :p
i was dreading it too trust me, but during the holidays i made a summary on the topic...many pages of fun :) and it wasnt that bad just needs a hell of a lot of studying

HSC
Buiboi said:
Business studies: 56.5-59/70 (depends if i gained the marks i asked for some q's)...which is alright, but like 7ppl have already beaten me

Biology: prac; 17.5/21; was only 5%
and they lost my...assessment worth 25%, so dunn owhat happens now

That happened to me, in legal studies for a speech. It was only worth 10% though. But I did the speech, then my teacher lost the marks on his computer. I got 20/20 but he didn't believe me even though my own classmates were backing me up. And clearly they want good ranks, so it's not like they would lie for me. but in the end i had to hand in my saved copy for remarking, and yeah, i dunno whats going on now, if I don't get 20/20 again I am appealing it. Really. It's the frigion HSC, u would think they would be more careful.

Sofstar

HSC
bmwz4 said:
lmao join the i failed maths club :)
Oh yeah.

Lost work! Our english adv. class did a practise question before our exam and ext english class handed our stories in to our teacher. She marked them and put them in her pigeon hole and told us to collect it on Monday morning. We came out after our exam on Monday and the WHOLE lot was gone! She doesn't know where they are.....so we didnt get any feedback going into our exams.:mad1:

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
nichhhole said:
i screwed up.. BEYOND comprehension...
BUT!
the way i see it..
internal is 50% of HSC.. and we're yet to even do 50% of those internal assessments...
so!
its all going to be fine!
:)
Same here. I have the thinking that i can make up with the bulk of my assessments coming up. Im annoyed that all my maths were 30%!!!!

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
Originally Posted by nichhhole
i screwed up.. BEYOND comprehension...
BUT!
the way i see it..
internal is 50% of HSC.. and we're yet to even do 50% of those internal assessments...
so!
its all going to be fine!
but your friends must be study hard as well and they definetely are a head because their marks their amount of study

i stuffed pretty bad and I'm in public school
no chance I will back to the track

i felt like commiting suicide now :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)