who thinks they have stuffed up??? (1 Viewer)

kim_

I think that i have stuffed up my hsc coz i didnt pay attention in the first one and a half terms and i got like 70s and 80s but now im trying to make up for it and im getting 90s but i still wont get what i want.

X

xeuyrawp

fairydust said:
I think that i have stuffed up my hsc coz i didnt pay attention in the first one and a half terms and i got like 70s and 80s but now im trying to make up for it and im getting 90s but i still wont get what i want.
Heya, never fear!

If you're honestly working hard, and want to change your ways, just do it.

Study hard for your trials and consistently work till the HSC. Remember, those last two things (trials and HSC) are worth around 70% of most subjects. You really haven't stuffed up too much :)

IceBreaker

HSC
yea it never too late to make a difference, part of doing well in hsc is well ....to learn from your mistakes in your past assesment and correct it.

tennille

HSC
fairydust said:
You can still make up for it. I stuffed up one of my maths exams (I got low 70s), but I ended up with a band 6 because I made up for it in my other exams (trials were a bit hard- got 89% for that). Just work really hard for the trials so you can improve your rank, and go really well in the HSC.

I have a friend who got in the 60s and 70s for their maths exams. By the last couple assessment tasks they were getting in the 80s, and I think they got around mid-80s for their overall HSC mark.

I'm sure you can pull off a band 6.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg i get low 70's as an average! and trying my hardest! Ive never gotten a 90 before. Ever in my whole life. Wow i feel stupid

X

xeuyrawp

shellybelly087 said:
omg i get low 70's as an average! and trying my hardest!
That's a really great attitude. I wish I was so go-get-em.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol well my parents think the sun just shines out of my ass, coz my sister totally fuked her HSC three years ago, and my brother, well, lets just say hes a few sandwiches short of a picnic. But thanks! at least i hope you werent being sarcastic.

X

xeuyrawp

shellybelly087 said:
lol well my parents think the sun just shines out of my ass, coz my sister totally fuked her HSC three years ago, and my brother, well, lets just say hes a few sandwiches short of a picnic. But thanks! at least i hope you werent being sarcastic.
I'm really careful about writing things correctly if I'm being ernest. If you saw, I actually edited my post because it sounded sarcastic. Notice that I repped you for it, though:)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
omg i get low 70's as an average! and trying my hardest! Ive never gotten a 90 before. Ever in my whole life. Wow i feel stupid
yay! i get 70's all the time too :)... except my parents dont think the sun shines out of my arse :( damn having a smarter sister

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
shellybelly087 said:
i'm getting mid 60's

Raspberry

HSC
It's really all about your rank when it comes to school assessment.. Just get a good rank for your school assessment and perform well in the final exams. If you think you've done poorly in the previous exams, study a lil harder now and make up for it in the trials. If you can do that you'll be smiling when December comes along :)

tennille

HSC
Raspberry said:
It's really all about your rank when it comes to school assessment.. Just get a good rank for your school assessment and perform well in the final exams. If you think you've done poorly in the previous exams, study a lil harder now and make up for it in the trials. If you can do that you'll be smiling when December comes along :)
To get a good rank, you need good marks (most of the time). :p :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Yeah you guys are right. My ranks are pretty good. All are in the top 10. Business is 3rd, enlish 2nd. Yeah all good. :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
2 unit maths is gonna f^k me up
average is a fail in that- 48% :eek:

however im going better in all my other subjects

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Chem and Bio are going to fuck me up. I cant do either. And i only do 10 units,

t j

HSC
hey guys,

is anyone elses parents putting the pressure on?? i screwed around for all of prelim n first 2 terms of hsc. my parents didnt say nothing. then they started grounding me to try to make me study... didnt work.. im too contrary... but then mum comes out with, "we wont ground u or say you cant use the car or anything anymore..but we wont pay for u to go to uni unless u get a uai of 93." i was like, great thanks for telling me that after i stuffed around. ill have to get like 90s in everything to get 93 now n there is so no way its going to happen. im guna end up working at maccas or something for the rest of my life!

FinalFantasy

HSC
t j said:
hey guys,

is anyone elses parents putting the pressure on?? i screwed around for all of prelim n first 2 terms of hsc. my parents didnt say nothing. then they started grounding me to try to make me study... didnt work.. im too contrary... but then mum comes out with, "we wont ground u or say you cant use the car or anything anymore..but we wont pay for u to go to uni unless u get a uai of 93." i was like, great thanks for telling me that after i stuffed around. ill have to get like 90s in everything to get 93 now n there is so no way its going to happen. im guna end up working at maccas or something for the rest of my life!
hey it doesn't matter if u stuffed up before, at school it's all about ur ranks...
just catch up w\ da rankings, don't worry about ur scores...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
wtf?! 93 i think is still quite hard to get ?!

you'd be just out of the top 10% :O

tennille

HSC
t j said:
hey guys,

You don't need to get in the 90s for everything to 93. You can get one band 6 and get in to 90s for your UAI. Just depends what subjects you do. Usually subjects that scale you up would do that (eg chem, phys, 3/4 U maths, 3/4 U english, etc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)