Who will be looking for sex at Uni? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
FreeWorld, read this:

And this:

I think that speaks for itself.

Barely beat you, Chromatic? That is 1.35 points ahead of us - that's essentially 1200 places ahead of you. And pathetic? I still got higher than you - and you're the one that keeps harping on about how a higher ATAR means higher success.

Still, why didn't you do 4 unit Maths and English? No reason why you couldn't. Fact is, I'm ranked higher than you. 1200 or so places ahead of you. So whatever happens, according to both our logics: you lose, and I win.
You're a pathetic nerd with no friends, and I don't care if u beat me, ur a loser. Good luck in life buddy, your nerdiness will get you all the girls I'm sure

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ahaha his got 14 friends on bos, i'm freaking jealous.
Ahaha, that's fourteen more friends than you have on this website. I seem to recall slyhunter also siding with me against you - so that's at least one actual supporter.

And Chromatic, I just said I had 14 friends - at least, and just on this website. "Friends" are friends - so don't try to spin it otherwise.

Moreover, if I'm a loser, than what does that make you? Super loser? Epic fail?

Point is, I got a higher ATAR than you. Therefore, I win and therefore am the winner. You lost, and so are the loser.

To Mature Lamb, I think this sums up your predicament nicely:

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Ahaha, that's fourteen more friends than you have on this website. I seem to recall slyhunter also siding with me against you - so that's at least one actual supporter.

And Chromatic, I just said I had 14 friends - at least, and just on this website. "Friends" are friends - so don't try to spin it otherwise.

Moreover, if I'm a loser, than what does that make you? Super loser? Epic fail?

Point is, I got a higher ATAR than you. Therefore, I win and therefore am the winner. You lost, and so are the loser.

To Mature Lamb, I think this sums up your predicament nicely:

I don't measure life success with a year 12 number. You're a stupid nerd with no social life, and the quote in my sig proves it. Good luck in life, you'll be paying for friends

brendroid

HSC
I don't measure life success with a year 12 number. You're a stupid nerd with no social life, and the quote in my sig proves it. Good luck in life, you'll be paying for friends
Ouch. That's harsh. But then I know Sheldon Cooper had this nice little quote about verbal projectiles returning upon their original trajectory and adhering to the original speaker.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Do I have to go back and find all those posts where you basically implied: "haha i got a higher atar than you! you go to silly uow or macquarie university and i'm going to a better university and will have a better life because i have a better atar than you!!! hahahahaha"?

And yes, I am a stupid nerd (when it comes to life skills) with no social life. And...? Social life can be built. Stupidity in things about life can be ironed out. The stupidity that you have is reversible - but you're going to have to repent from its evil ways. Remember, more red bars = bad.

Also, paying for friends? I didn't pay anyone anything for the 14 I got on the BOS forum we're on now, or the others I have on Facebook or in RL. Just because you pay for friends doesn't mean everyone else does... mmkay?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Do I have to go back and find all those posts where you basically implied: "haha i got a higher atar than you! you go to silly uow or macquarie university and i'm going to a better university and will have a better life because i have a better atar than you!!! hahahahaha"?

And yes, I am a stupid nerd (when it comes to life skills) with no social life. And...? Social life can be built. Stupidity in things about life can be ironed out. The stupidity that you have is reversible - but you're going to have to repent from its evil ways. Remember, more red bars = bad.

Also, paying for friends? I didn't pay anyone anything for the 14 I got on the BOS forum we're on now, or the others I have on Facebook or in RL. Just because you pay for friends doesn't mean everyone else does... mmkay?
Snap.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A

Phew I'm glad you admitted it - no social life like you said means not worth arguing with you - byeeeee sweetie

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
EDIT: That was a wierd double post. Sorry, bad internet on my part.

And is that... yes, yes it is. He's resigned from the argument - because proving someone has no social life was the original point of this argument and thus proving that would mean one party won. /sarcasm

He's gone now, we win again! Let us celebrate with... BUBBLE BLOWING!

And cake:

Last edited:

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Oh my god u r such a loser haha, wow, why did I waste my time even responding?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm the loser? I'm the loser?

Wait, let's do the clerical recheck of results again - again, using your logic:

Chromatic's ATAR: 94.05
Shadowdude's ATAR: 95.40

Shadowdude's ATAR > Chromatic's ATAR

Therefore: Shadowdude wins. Chromatic loses.

I don't see how I'm the loser... where's your proof anyway? The above is perfectly logical and mathematical.

Last edited:

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I would pay to see you two meet in real life.

hscishard

HSC
In the end of this argument, two things will happen:
-Shadowdude will realise what he's writing on BoS. (Trust me man, you don't sound cool right now)
-Chromatic will realise he's spent too much time on Bos arguing a pointless argument without any evidence(i.e. making up shit that seems right)

Youre both complaining to each other on how you see each other as losers and everything. What I see(and many other ppl) is two losers arguing on who's the bigger loser

ROFL. Sorry but I'm tired of waiting for someone to say this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)