Who will be looking for sex at Uni? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
A very attractive girl comes up to you - the girl of your dreams. She says, she'll have sex with you - if you pay her 5 cents. Name me one person who wouldn't immediately reach into their pocket, give the girl $5 and say "Keep the change" - or at least think about doing that.
would you have sex with her if she have every STD in the world?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Of course not. But what I'm saying is that the thing I said is very general - and if the ideal set of circumstances were set, like what I put there - then I don't think anyone would say 'No'. So my statement is not as completely wrong as some people have said.

Yes, it is true that if a prostitute riddled with STDs came up to me - I would say hell no and get away and have a shower. But again, if we get those ideal set of circumstances in - the statement would be correct. And that makes the statement not completely false, nor completely correct either. It's a conjecture on a specific set of circumstances.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
but this is a ridiculous hypothetical and as a female member of the species I am not enjoying this thread.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread which was questionable at best for this forum has gone way off topic. Personal arguments should be kept off the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)