Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Ditzy

HSC
i wont be 18 >< my 3 other friends are 18+

turning 18 in JAN ~~

Lewanna

HSC
Gangels said:
You get a fine tip point black texta (permanant) and change the year you were born.
A nine changes into an 8 quite easily.
and wat do u suggest for a 1990

matt4

HSC
yea we need a mass production of fakies for us poor souls stranded with birthdays in january 1990... who is goin to Bryon Bay or Lennox Head???? ill b there 10th to 18th :p

chickycarly

HSC
Lewanna said:
and wat do u suggest for a 1990

hahaha i was just about to ask that question.. but not that im thinking about it maybe but a line in the 0 to make it a 8? i dunno,,,,,,,

but i have a fake id and it works a treat. all you do is get someones info and take it to the transport department and say u lose ur id and get another one with ur pic..
works a treat.. just make sure u dont go 2 the same club as the person u got the info with cause they scan ur id..:eek: :wave:

HSC
I'm 18 in February; I won't be 18 for schoolies. :( But I'm not worried about it.

It should be fine though, because I'm going to Nelson Bay, and I'm going with enough 18 year olds, so we won't run out of alcohol. :)

Jordanf6769

HSC
chickycarly said:
hahaha i was just about to ask that question.. but not that im thinking about it maybe but a line in the 0 to make it a 8? i dunno,,,,,,,

but i have a fake id and it works a treat. all you do is get someones info and take it to the transport department and say u lose ur id and get another one with ur pic..
works a treat.. just make sure u dont go 2 the same club as the person u got the info with cause they scan ur id..:eek: :wave:
haha i was contemplating that... is it that easy to do that do they get suspicious at all? u only need bank details and a birth certificate am i right?...big trouble if u get caught but thats stealing someones identity haha....

18 next april going to surfers second week but there are 3 or 4 of us who are underage..... staying in the surf regency so any underages feel free to come and party

sammi260

President of the World
HSC
lol im not 18 till next JUNE! feel for me... lol. no one in my room for schoolies is over 18 so i have no idea what we will be doing about booze. my cousin said to buy it here and hide it in differnet bottles for the plane trip lmao. im going second week so hopefully thats ok for the under 18s.

samconnor

HSC
like alot of people i wont be 18 until the 16th of february. after school finishes. But my friends and i have managed to party without being eighteen, so i dont see what is going to stop us this time.

tmde1st

HSC
Not being 18 is gunnna blow. Im the only one of my group of friends who wont be and its gunna suck big time.

~untitled~

HSC
I wont be 18 till 24th feb, dont really care, going to fiji. Aparently its not heavily policed over there either, but ill be awesome either way.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I'm not finishing my HSC until 2009, and even then I'll still be two years too young. Sort of good in a way though.

Not like I'd go to schoolies anyway, I'd prefer to stay home.

~untitled~

HSC
ajdlinux said:
I'm not finishing my HSC until 2009, and even then I'll still be two years too young. Sort of good in a way though.

Not like I'd go to schoolies anyway, I'd prefer to stay home.
:O . OMG, shit you mustve started school young.

HSC
Paintbrush said:
If you're not 18, what do you actually do?
Have beach parties, and drink at the place where you are staying. :)

edit: And hope that you have good friends that will buy you alcohol. :D

arae

travels
HSC
lol I'm still kiddish - skipped year 11 - lol. why did I again?!

freq707

HSC
yer i wont be 18 til next year
but its going to be sik
what to people who arnt 18 do?
hang out with friends
surf
meet people
do crazy crap and get it on video! haa
i reckon a video camera is a MUST at schoolies-so u can remember it...for those who cant ;] and laugh wen u watch the vids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)