Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

keepa04

HSC
meh why get a fakie, chances are ur goin up with someone over 18, take full advantage of that...theyll prob buy more alcohol in one week then theyll ever have to in their lives. :D
Turning 18 after schoolies is just one more reason to party :haha:

Bel_T

HSC
nys-j said:
haha i was 16 for schoolies. not that i went - couldnt afford it :p didnt like the ppl going :p lollll i wont even b 18 for schoolies this year haha
same here, just that I'm 16 for schoolies this year, and won't be 18 for schoolies next year :p and I'm not going either...

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
nevermind that!

im not even 17 yet :(:(:(

im 18 at the end of july 08. apparently i was born on the day of the cut off. sucks to be me big time!

e-vet

HSC
i wont be 18 for schoolies, but i cant go in the first week cause i have my school formal. but im still going to qld with my friends. most of them wont be 18 either, but oh well, we will find something to do

bruiny

HSC
N/A
gowie said:
dw, my mates and I r going up 2nd week and 1 of them will be 18 the day after we leave, very unfortunate.
lol im 18 the day before :):) :) :)

JoshA

Banned
HSC
just turned 17 yay! =)

oh noes...one more year for 18 =X

i guess i'll have to compensate the fun times i would normally have in uni next year ^^

Slurry

HSC
i'm already 18 anyone on gold coast during party week who is underage i will happily suppy u with alcohol :) (providing that u pay of course)

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Slurry said:
i'm already 18 anyone on gold coast during party week who is underage i will happily suppy u with alcohol :) (providing that u pay of course)
ILLEGAL!!!!!!! why would you post that on a public forum, ASIO is after you. PM me lawl. I'll be 18 for schoolies

x.glam

HSC
i wont be18. but that kool, just hit up some friends beach house up the coast somewhere or something. get bunch of friends and you'll have a blast anyways.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
nope. i won't be 18. not for a long time.... actually, now that i think of it.... none of my friends will be 18 this year... haha, some are even younger....
But, it's ok for me. i wont be going to schoolies, instead i'll probly climing mountains in some random country.

Russdog

russell
HSC
I'm going up GC with 4 mates (23rd of Nov to 4th of Dec) and only one of us will be 18, but who gives a shit? Why would we need to go into clubs? The streets are pretty much just an outdoors club during schoolies.

Can't wait. Get up, start drinking, hit the beach, pickup, hit up different places (Palm Beach where we're staying/Surfers/may be drive down to Byron), then wake up and do it all over again for 11 days.

dxb

HSC
Slurry said:
+ a fee/generious tip

sophie1989

HSC
mm Well im 18 in like 3 weeks :p
But for schoolies 2 of us (including me) will be 18 but the other 2 wont b.. But its not really our problem if they get pissed off that we dog them to go clubbing. Im not gonna go to some beach party because i can do that where i am now. Pointless going if your not 18 i rekon.

sophie1989

HSC
Slurry said:
ha pretty sure you WILL get caught. Security up there is oh so tight and i wouldn't want to be paying a fine minimum of $500 M I N I M U M!

kariaten

HSC
im not either... n i dnt want to go to the goldcoast..overreated! n rufies arnt my fave candie!

but me n my friends are staging our own schoolies...were renting a house on the beach for about $100 each (cheaper than schoolies) and gettin trashed w/out the everpresnt cops! and its goin for bout 10days so its longer than schoolies too!

its more fun if you hang w/ ur mates in the middle of nowhere w/ ur own beach...trust me!

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
lol i dont really think it matters, like get a fakey? dress old? be friends with the bouncers=]
and scince when do we follow the laws about smoking/drinking/sex?.. ok i dont know about you but i dont/didnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)