Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

kenk

HSC
taimi said:
im not turning 18 til march and i dont drink anyway so its really no biggy for me .. id rather party on a beach than in a club .. ive been in clubs and i know this .. the worst thing i reckon will happen is me having to mother all my friends .. but hey shit happens
aWWW TAIMz.. u dun mind mothering me do ya?? haha.. thats basically all ya good for.. holding my hair back. nah im only messing. cant wait til the cruise. i wanna go to qld too now.. dammit. >-< haha.. fuckin private school snobs aye?

kahlilouise

HSC
I will be, but one of the guys im going with won't, he is planning on getting a fake id methinks.....

natalia88

HSC
i wont be 18 either!! my birthday is 7 days after we get back :(
I dont mind though, cause heaps of people from my school wont be 18 so we can all sorta...hang out with each other :) and im going up with two other friends who wont be 18 either! So its all good!

tomcleary

HSC
pfft thats the worst way for a fake id. what u do is peel the top layer of the license off (with the hologram) then u get rid of the year using like a scalpel or something. then u get a laser printer and print your new birthdate on the license. havent worked out how to get the hologram back on but my mate does id's and this is how he does em. has worked for me since ive been 16

Dr_Doom

HSC
Well I'll be 17 and so will most of our group. Will be turning 18 like a month later aswell :( ..
I don't think that will stop us from getting into good parties though and alchomohol.

skruga89

HSC
I won't be 18 till the END of march... but fuck it, I'll use an ID and we have a sick house in Byron anyway.. I'll be so trashed off my nut the entire week, I'll think I'm 53!

skruga89

HSC
sheumack said:
God it must be embarrasing to not be 18 for schoolies!!!! No clubbing and pubs for you guys!!!!! 18 in 2 weeks :p
I don't think its embarrassing. The only thing embarrassing is your comment and how much of a wank-off you appear. Good work, idiot.

HSC
Im not gonna be 18 for ages after schoolies but that aint gonna stop me from having the best week up there, wooo partyy!!!

smely

HSC
u think thats bad... i dont turn 18 till next july... july 2007! i spend half of uni being 17 too!

dandel26

HSC
thats horrible, but shit how old were u when u started school

HSC
She wouldve started when she was a bit less than 4 and 9 months, its like all the ppl born before the 6 months in the yr, im not much better i turn 18 in May next yr hope it goes quick :)

Bastard_Child

HSC
I wont be 18 till June 2007....half of 1st yr 17 for me too...
Ah well screw it Im gunna party hard at schoolies TWICE...once at coffs for a week then Byron..BRING IT ON.
Just be careful guys and you wont have any trouble being uner 18.
Have fun
BC

clo_e9

clo_e9
HSC
i dont understand wat the problem is..y dont u all just get a fake one,surely u no someone who has the same hair colour as u and is already 18 and just use there lisence, i go out and its never failed for me or my friends.. and thats how i plan on doing schoolies...YES!!!!!!!!

smely

HSC
well i dont really know many ppl with olive skin, blue eyes and dark brown hair...

lelec

HSC
hey Have You Ever Thought Of No Just Wait You Dont Have To Party This Year Im Not Im Waiting And I Dont Turn 18 Till Next Year In June I Mean Im Still Going To Drink To Celebrate Me Finishing But No Need To Do It In The Public​

tomcleary

HSC
haha yeh why party now? why dont we wait till we are 40 then party? just as fun and then we will have more money

=smashly=

HSC
ahha i wont.
i turn 18 NEXT JULY!!!! hahah how fun.
only 3/7 chicks in my room will be 18--so they'l buy us drinks and stuff.

wateva u do if ur underage-dont drink in public.. but u can walk around drunk i guess. haha. well thats wat we plan on doing.

o yeh--and go to dream world! hooray! haha

c u guys tttttthere!

sweetnsourpork

HSC
I'll be 18 mid december.
First week I'm going to Surfers with 4 mates. 2 are 18 and one of those doesn't drink so the other probably won't go to pubs and clubs much. It's a lot cheaper to get pissed from a grog shop anyway.
Second week I'm going to Coffs with 9 friends. I might be 18 towards the end of that week, hasn't been booked yet.

If you tihnk about it though, a lot of people here have said they wont be 18. It's a massive party for people in our grade, half wont be 18 yet so there will be plenty of stuff going on for -18s

devils_boy2036

HSC
i won't be 18 till next feb either and its annoying but most of my friends who are going to skoolies with, will be so just get them to get alcohol so its all good.:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)