Whos Goin To Port Macquarie (Sundowner) (1 Viewer)

Trev

stix
HSC
If you intend on going to Plomber don't go the way across Settlement Point ferry unless you have a 4WD or the like. Go the other way through Kempsey and wherever.

There's another club owned by the local bikie gang Club X :p

Danoz The Great

HSC
Zali said:
I dont no bout the 50yo mal riders that sounds more like cresent heads theres always been heaps young ppl there when i go.
Oops, getting mixed up with Crescent Head...
sorry, my bad.

Shaynie69

HSC
Ahem, and back to the point of the thread i made a few months ago now...Whos going to port Macquarie for schoolies...NOT WHO LIVES THERE! Guh there are plenty of party goers and alcohol going it'll be fun and if it isnt, we will break into all your homes and steal your TVs THEN YOU WILL HAVE NO ENTERTAINMENT MWAHAHAHAHAHA. i is done.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Ahem, and back to the point of the thread i made a few months ago now...Whos going to port Macquarie for schoolies...NOT WHO LIVES THERE!
People asked what there was to see and do at Port. So I answered. Kapeesh?

Shaynie69 said:
Guh there are plenty of party goers and alcohol going it'll be fun
Which it won't be - The only party goers you'll find are old men.

Shaynie69 said:
and if it isn't we will break into all your homes and steal your TVs THEN YOU WILL HAVE NO ENTERTAINMENT MWAHAHAHAHAHA. i is done.
u is lame.

I think somebody's a little pissed off their schoolies is gonna be shat....HA!

Shaynie69

HSC
Just clearly pointing out that there are heaps of people taking the place during schoolies, read back Ms i hate port but i still live there anyway. Tah.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Just clearly pointing out that there are heaps of people taking the place during schoolies, read back Ms i hate port but i still live there anyway. Tah.
I wouldn't say I hate Port... I'm just annoyed there's going to be lame bitches like you running about and 'stealing my television', and I'm doing all I can to make sure you don't come here - if you do - your loss

Shaynie69

HSC
Youch imma bitch now lol Ahh well if im such a bitch you better be careful raaar haha. Ahh well this is "lame" Im over you. Im Outtie.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Good. If you looked back you'd see why I rattled off about Port.

KTHNXBYE

rachey_poo

HSC
hi everyone......i posted much earlier in this thread...like page 1!
again, im listening to everyone talking and saying its shit, but as shaynie has said numerous times, everywhere is good when youve got friends and plenty of alcohol...however my down point is im gonna be underage...and theres only 5 of us going, and theres only one other who is gonna be underage, but shes got a fakie and she gets in everywhere. I wanna pull out cept i wont get my money back, and well hmm....yus....maybe ill just sit in the resort getting pissed watching tv...hmm.....and all the people whove posted so far i assume are all going from the 4th december on...and we're going from the 26th - 3rd....so none of you will be there....someone give me Some hope?!?!?!

=slade=

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Youch imma bitch now lol Ahh well if im such a bitch you better be careful raaar haha. Ahh well this is "lame" Im over you. Im Outtie.
u sound like a fuckn loser ... do urself a favour, GIVE UP THINKING UR SCHOOLIES WILL BE MAD cos clearly ur a tryhard wanna be who sounds full of herself & FULL OF SHIT

hahahaha

PS ur foto is DAMN ugly too

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
=slade= said:
u sound like a fuckn loser ... do urself a favour, GIVE UP THINKING UR SCHOOLIES WILL BE MAD cos clearly ur a tryhard wanna be who sounds full of herself & FULL OF SHIT

hahahaha

It will be shit. Port is all through the year.

Shaynie69, ive lived in port all my life and im 19. i reckon you and your friends will have a pretty mad time coz you seem like rockers. those losers that think this place is a hole and no good for fun are full of shit. go crazy, drink all day, run riots on the beaches lol itll be mad fun. dont bother going to down under (we call it "smuts" here) its so crap and roxys is povo too. the macquarie is good fun , its a bit of a circus sometimes tho. meh whatever youre doing i reckon youll have mad fun

rachey, i spent like 3 or 4 years underage drinking here and had a mad time. just get your friedns to get you some piss and get on it everyday with them, i mean you cant not drink on schoolies. be careful of the coppers though i got busted a few times they dont really like it.

Danoz The Great

HSC
14291369 said:
Shaynie69, ive lived in port all my life and im 19. i reckon you and your friends will have a pretty mad time coz you seem like rockers. those losers that think this place is a hole and no good for fun are full of shit. go crazy, drink all day, run riots on the beaches lol itll be mad fun. dont bother going to down under (we call it "smuts" here) its so crap and roxys is povo too. the macquarie is good fun , its a bit of a circus sometimes tho. meh whatever youre doing i reckon youll have mad fun

rachey, i spent like 3 or 4 years underage drinking here and had a mad time. just get your friedns to get you some piss and get on it everyday with them, i mean you cant not drink on schoolies. be careful of the coppers though i got busted a few times they dont really like it.
HAHA! Good one...

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
14291369 said:

You're diluded.

What affiliation do you have with the Sundowner?

It doesn't take an idiot to know that during schoolies week the bouncers will be checking and double checking every ID, the cops will do regular patrols of ALL the beaches and they will be doing ID checks all through town.

If you're under 18, you have no chance of drinking. I'm sure the owners of sundowner will also have a duty of care to ensure that minors on their premises don't get drunk.

Micaarl

HSC
chillax people

hey don't worry, port isnt that bad

i don't live there, but i spend about 2 weeks out of every year there as we own a unit in town. my friends and i are staying at sundowner too, but not during schoolies week.

we purposely chose port because we are big on making our own fun, and didnt want the surfers paradise type atmosphere.

dunno what you're after, but we are going to spend the week swimming, playing golf and drinking, and port is fine for all that!

:)

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
=slade= said:

hahahaha

I wonder why you hide behind a disney character....
Grow up u intellectually unhinged dickhead and stop lashing out at mad ass people due to your misfortune..
I think its pretty sad that ur judging someone soley on what u read on the internet, the worst tool when it comes to developing first impressions about a person...
You annoy me, so please leave and pollute another thread....

Danoz The Great

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
I wonder why you hide behind a disney character....
Grow up u intellectually unhinged dickhead and stop lashing out at mad ass people due to your misfortune..
I think its pretty sad that ur judging someone soley on what u read on the internet, the worst tool when it comes to developing first impressions about a person...
You annoy me, so please leave and pollute another thread....
Yet you and Shaynie_69 seem to have plenty of conflict between yourselves?

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
ok fair enough...
however what slade said was something that no one could gather form just a few internet posts.

and as the saying goes, If you dont have anything nice to say, say nothing at all...
:uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)