Whos Goin To Port Macquarie (Sundowner) (1 Viewer)

piss weak

temporaryremedy said:
We are also going to Port, forget what aparment is called.

There was one or 2 that couldnt go to QLD, so somehow we are going to Port.

Never been, so have an open mind about it all.

There is 10 girls going, staying in interconnecting rooms, somewhere in town. All i know is its new and not cheap for the amount ot people its split between with 2 roll out beds!
r u going to kiea apartments??

piss weak

mondayitis said:
Am goin to port with 9 others... staying in self contained apartements (the ki-ea ones), so at least will b air conditioned... tis gonna be great. don't care if the place itself is a hole, am used to ppl screaming at their kids, since i live near mt druitt, will be just like home with a beach :)
Hey Im going to Kiea aswell!! When r u going??

Shaynie69

HSC
dani_danoz said:
Yet you and Shaynie_69 seem to have plenty of conflict between yourselves?
LOL this thread is so funny now, Adina and i are supposed to have conflict. You cant not have conflict with someone you have known for 13 years.

betty boop

HSC
mee too

hey guys...im going to port as well...so save me if it is crap..we arent staying at sundowner but i'd love it if you guys would get us in...only cos i heard they dont appreciate visitors lol. Im staying at kiea apartments with another person here...choose not to say for other reasons hey...anyway....i wanna take the opportunity to say lets hang out n get trashed if anyones up to it..dont wanna stay in the unit..pfft...lol...so..anyone???

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Yeh sure, knock yaself out betty
The more the merrier i say... and i need friends the last one i had knawed thru the rope and got away.....
I dont wanna talk about it................................................................

betty boop

HSC
ha i entirely understand...lol i let this one go happily..cut it for em lets put it that way...you also staying at sundowner like all the normal schoolies kids?

Shaynie69

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
Yeh sure, knock yaself out betty
The more the merrier i say... and i need friends the last one i had knawed thru the rope and got away.....
I dont wanna talk about it................................................................

And neither do i!

Leah.Midd

HSC
yeha im goign to port although staying wit cuz...free accomodation. got friends staying at caravan park. ive been up there heaps, its nice. although night clubs are only open from wednesday to saturday but looks like for the firts half of the week we'll b hitting it up at the pubs! other then that theres lots of shopping and beach! It will be as much fun as u make it

crystalmeth

HSC
N/A
yeah im going to port macquarie with 15 or so 'friends'. i say 'friends' because at the time we organised it we were all friends. now noone really likes anyone anymore. weve been split into 3 different groups

were staying at The Beach House Holiday Apartments from 19th-26th november

It shouldnt be too bad. except i turn 18 on the 28th. the only upside to that is not wasting my 18th in such a shit town.

eeyarn

HSC
yer me n heaps of mates r stayin at this place a bit south of port frm 26th-3rd.... its a fkn hole, so we'll probly b up at port a fair bit. most of us are party animals so if yas get bored feel free to invite us round :)

Danoz The Great

HSC
eeyarn said:
yer me n heaps of mates r stayin at this place a bit south of port frm 26th-3rd.... its a fkn hole, so we'll probly b up at port a fair bit. most of us are party animals so if yas get bored feel free to invite us round :)
Do you mean somewhere like Bonny Hills or Dunbogan?

emmylou87

hey anyone know anythin about the village resort... me and a group of freinds got free accomodation there and spendin schoolies there.. anything close and fun to do around there????

emmylou87

Port cant be a bigger hole then where i live.. little town called Gunnedah.. near tamworth.. with no beach and nothing to do.. our only night club is our pub which has a tiny dance floor and a dj.. and it shuts at 2.. so port is lookin pretty good.. especially wen its free accomodation.. so plz anything to do there???

Danoz The Great

HSC
emmylou87 said:
hey anyone know anythin about the village resort... me and a group of freinds got free accomodation there and spendin schoolies there.. anything close and fun to do around there????
Last year, schoolies kids staying at the village resort were so bored that they played 'Sweet and Sour' with the cars. It's out of town, right on the road where the big trucks pass through every night. So, yeah. :rolleyes:

placebo101

HSC
is anyone staying, or has in the past at the port pacific? wats it like?

JoeysBoy

HSC
katietheskatie said:
everything in port macquarie is a shithole. WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN?!
The only way for people to stop bringing this stupid thread up is for a mod to ban it... Otherwise, people will be morons and try and say Port macquarie is a good place to go to. *Cough* Sigh... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)