Who's going to orientation? (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
im going to bankstown on thursday...
i figure i might as well
i should etc
plus i have nothing else to do
argh..and i need to practice catching the train the panania??..where the fuck?

rain_28

so what goes on in orientation days ? is it anything important that i really really need to go ?

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
i'm going to Hawkesbury tomorrow. I know what you mean giggles869. What would they do for 4 hours? It's weird. We'll all be seeing eachother and not knowing who we are seeing!

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
haha i'm going 2 hawkesbury too! i wonder how many people are going there...u guys are going to your course one's right? there'll be people im assuming that we will meet in our course one's, hopefully they are nice people!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
going to kingswood tomorrow.
my free pen didn't even bloody work ! stupid uws.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
do we have to go there by a specific time? i never checked the sheet, its in my bag sumwhere and i cant be bothered to find it lol. i should be asleep coz it talkes 1.5 hour to travel to my campus but i dont need to sleep if we can just turn up anytime so yeh..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
no, you should have an actual lecture for your course. a specific time was scheduled. after that, you can do whatever you want and leave whenever.

j_davo24

HSC
Dingo2004 said:
uws is soo cheap that their orientation bags contains only a pen a book and a few pieces of paper...they cant even afford condoms (which u do get at other unis)... lol
Talk about being cheap.....Buy your own. Lol.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
uws is soo cheap that their orientation bags contains only a pen a book and a few pieces of paper...they cant even afford condoms (which u do get at other unis)... lol
they do give em out, usually two ansell personell walk around campus giving out loads to ppl. usually a hot guy and gal.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Omg... orientation was the most boring thing i've ever been to in my whole entire life. whoever said there was a jumping castle was a liar :( oh, and no free condoms either. but the free lunch was actually not bad..

HSC
i went to orientation at bankstown it was boring and most people kept to themselves i didnt make any friends oh no its like the first day of primary :( I went on the library tour but i didn't get much out of it

SweetSeasons

HSC
I have my orientation tomorrow, smart me to go to a hairdresser I don't know to cut and colour my hair :( The colours are good but I hate the hair cut it's way to short I feel like an ugly boy :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)