Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
angelduck said:
everyones loosing, i was just pointing out that they can b beaten
Haha, ok then.

So which team CAN win the Premiership? I mean, last time I checked, every team had been beaten... or is there something I'm missing here, angelduck? :p :p

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
up the tigers!!! they will be the panthers of 2003 this season.. come from nowhere to take the premiership and if not they will be back in force next season

davo_

good kid
HSC
I think tigers maybe for next year... would be good to see them take it this year though... I dunno about brisbane making the grand final, it seems to me they're starting to slow down a bit - like their normal season slump- just a bit later...(I know they won last week, but it wasn't very convincing). If Dragons keep up this form and get a bit of belief they should take it out... I think maybe Cowboys too, they're getting Webb back soon.. and Rauhihi? And Roosters must be a bit shitty bout letting Firman go after seeing how he's been playing there (and he still hasn't peaked yet - if he picks up the form he had in his rookie season....)... this post is getting a little aimless so I'll let yas go...

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
broncos dragons grand final and tigers might be the cowboys of last season. i still cant get over that benji marshall quadruple step and accelerate.

MaryJ_

HSC
Go the Doggies! I still have faith in them. They got there last year without Pricey, they can do this without El Masri. Plus we're getting a few of our hot shots back this weekend, I can't wait :D. I would love to see a Broncos v Doggies final, it'll be 1998 all over again, but this time we'll win ;)
Then again, I should be completely ignoring NRL this year. It clashes with my HSC lol. Win or no win, I'm happy.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
MaryJ_ said:
Go the Doggies! I still have faith in them. They got there last year without Pricey, they can do this without El Masri. Plus we're getting a few of our hot shots back this weekend, I can't wait :D. I would love to see a Broncos v Doggies final, it'll be 1998 all over again, but this time we'll win ;)
Then again, I should be completely ignoring NRL this year. It clashes with my HSC lol. Win or no win, I'm happy.
amen to that :) .

Random_87

HSC
N/A
hahaha, i find it funny that the sharks have more votes than the eels, cowboys and storm.... and its partly my fault :D

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Oh when the Saints!
Go marching in!
Oh when the Saints go marching in!
I want to be in that number!
When the Saints go marching in!

We are the St George Boys!
We had a win today.
We are the boys you know of,
Who show them how to play.
No matter where you'll be.
The Red and White you'll see.
Oh what a wonderful credit
To Kogarah Jubilee!!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i heard on the news today that Brian Smith said that the Dragons should be put ahead of the Eels for the premiership, maybe hes putting phycological pressure on them?

but they way Eels are going at the moment i myself put them ahead too

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
shortygb said:
i heard on the news today that Brian Smith said that the Dragons should be put ahead of the Eels for the premiership, maybe hes putting phycological pressure on them?

but they way Eels are going at the moment i myself put them ahead too
That's all Brian Smith has been saying since Saturday night.

And yes, he is doing it to put added pressure on the Dragons, because they are widely known to screw up once they are heavy favourites.

And mate, irregspective of how the Warriors are playing at the moment, any team that can put on five tries in twenty minutes against their defence is doing more than decently.

It also pisses me off how the media are calling this Sunday's match "the grand final preview".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)