• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who's ya pick for the title? (1 Viewer)

Who's ya pick for the NRL premiership?

• Broncos

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Eels

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Storm

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Cowboys

• Dragons

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Tigers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Raiders

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Manly

• Sharks

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
In spite of yesterday's result I still reckon Brisbane, they'll play Dragons in the final.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
The Sharks. They'll turn their form around Rd 25. Then they'll beat Eels in Week 1. Then we'll beat Tigers week 2. Then we'll beat Bonks in Week 3. Leading up to the local derby Grand Final. How good would that be?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
That would be amazing! and i would cry, not because of emotion, but i'd cry because that would be so funny! Imagine it? the sharks beating the Broncos, Eels, Tigers and Dragons all in the finals! Hillarious!

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
since my chookies let me down this season :(

i want the cowboys to take it out :D

whether they will is a different story all together

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
who's ya pick for the title?

The Wests Tigers.
Anyone agreeing with me now?

Or will you all continue to lap up Tim Sheens' crap about how they are a poor team who are just overachieving?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Tim Sheens is full of shit! He knows his team is awesome, hes just trying to keep them level headed, instead of having them goin out after a win like that and partying till all hours in the morning. I still dont think they can win it DRAGONZ, but I hope they do. I just dont think they have what iot takes, where as the Dragons do, and they are surely the favourites and your simply trying to change ppl's way of thinking cos the dragons always buckle under pressure. :D haha, so heres for one last time Dragons! first round loss to the sharkies or Eagles!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Anyone agreeing with me now?

Or will you all continue to lap up Tim Sheens' crap about how they are a poor team who are just overachieving?
No.

The Dragons are the team to beat.

It's obvious you're just trying to take pressure of expectation away from the St. George

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Suney_J said:
No.

The Dragons are the team to beat.

It's obvious you're just trying to take pressure of expectation away from the St. George
I hate you and I hope you die :(

I guess we'll just have to wait and see as the Wests Tigers win another 6 straight matches or something to lift the trophy in 2005!

It hurts saying that, but the Dragons just aren't good enough this year ...

Maybe next year. Maybe next year.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
ARE YOU RETARTED DRAGONZ! Not good enough???? who are you trying to fool mate! they are clear favourites and I hope they crash and burn HAHAHAHAHAHA like they always do! HAHAHAHAHAHA, and when they crash and burn I will be very happy :D :p

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
I hate you and I hope you die :(

I guess we'll just have to wait and see as the Wests Tigers win another 6 straight matches or something to lift the trophy in 2005!

It hurts saying that, but the Dragons just aren't good enough this year ...

Maybe next year. Maybe next year.
Id be suprised if the Dragons lose one match from now until they lift the Trophy on October 2.

They're in red hot form

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Hey Random, you go injure Gasnier, and I'll take out Cooper. Then the Drags will be sooking once again. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hahahaha, i'd love to clock Gasnier in his fat head! that would be hillarious! But i rekon hed beat me in a fight.....i'd be better off against Ryles, cos he's a pussy hahahhaha

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Suney_J said:
Id be suprised if the Dragons lose one match from now until they lift the Trophy on October 2.

They're in red hot form
Haha now you're just doing this on purpose to create added pressure.

Then again, you said yourself that's what you were doing a bit over a week ago.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I can't see the Dragons losing to anyone. Theyre certainly favourites. Why didnt Ashton Sims and Justin Poore get rep jumpers? Man, rep selectors and media are against the Dragons.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Hahahaha, thats funny Bookie. But very true! Infact, every single dragons player should of been picked in the origin side/s.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
I can't see the Dragons losing to anyone. Theyre certainly favourites. Why didnt Ashton Sims and Justin Poore get rep jumpers? Man, rep selectors and media are against the Dragons.
Random_87 said:
Hahahaha, thats funny Bookie. But very true! Infact, every single dragons player should of been picked in the origin side/s.
I hate you both and hope that you both die slow and painful deaths.

Random, the only person in our club that I can think of at the moment who is a Queenslander is Luke Dalziel-Don, and he only plays Premier League. The rest, from memory, are New South Welshmen.

richz

GF: Dragons v Tigers

Dragons will win, tigers are too inexperienced and their style of football will all come undone due to the added pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)