Who'se doing the Manning sleepover? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Just wondering who is. I think myself and some mates might

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I'll probably be going to the sleepover after I see the wil anderson comedy thing which should be good

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah non-members just means non usyd people i think.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Donshe said:
can non-usyd peeps see your show at the manning hall or whatever?

i read the info and it had a price for "non-members" but is that people who are not in some society in usyd, or non-usyd students altogether??
Yes they can but its more expensive for obvious reasons ;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Espo the sleepover is meant to be a giant orgy according to glass. I think it's more a sleeping at the manning bar overnight thing than an orgy. Unless I give everyone fellatio

LazyBoy

HSC
although what im confused about is manning bar a licenced pub? if so, then it is very much illegal to have peoplee sleep on licenced premises.

LazyBoy

HSC
nope its still illegal. by the time the bar is closed, ppl are usually so pissed and thats when you have ppl passed out and sleeping. you have to keep a close watch on it. Its my understanding of the law anyway, (and i do work at a pub)

HSC
i havent decided yet.......i'll probably stay if i meet some ppl before hand and they r staying. At least then i will have some peopl to chill with.

Do we have to bring our own stuff liek a sleeping bag or anything, if so then i cant be stuffed and probably wont worry about it.

eshi

shy
HSC
Is it an over 18's thing? Since it's in a bar, even though it's technically closed? Just wondering, coz my friend wanted to go but she's only 17 so I wasn't too sure. :p

Plebeian

The sleepover is only 16+, but the event beforehand (Wil Anderson) is 18+ so your friend won't be able to get in until 11pm when it ends and the sleepover begins.

eshi

shy
HSC
Techie said:
The sleepover is only 16+, but the event beforehand (Wil Anderson) is 18+ so your friend won't be able to get in until 11pm when it ends and the sleepover begins.
Riiiiiiiiight, thanks for that, I thought it'd be kinda slack if the youngins weren't able to go.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Donshe said:
U sure about Wil Anderson bein 18+ cuz?
manningbar.com said:
O-Week Comedy Night: Wil Anderson + Bill Wheeler - Hypnotist

After a packed-out final JJJ Breakfast show at Manning last year, Wil Anderson will return to do some solo comedy for one of the big night-time events... » more

An over 18s event. Photo ID will be required.

. .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)