• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why are white people friendlier than asians, in general? (3 Viewers)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
stop being mean guys. arts is a cool degree. man i wish i had the marks to go to UWS to do arts there.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I wanted to do arts. But I realised it's a waste of time.
*annoying stupid person voice*
what r u on about man. u gotta pursue what ur passionate about. dont do a course because others are doing it or u can make a lot of money dude. us arts students are like a family bro. come join us. we dont even go to uni anymore, we so kewl.

zaxmacks

HSC
*annoying stupid person voice*
what r u on about man. u gotta pursue what ur passionate about. dont do a course because others are doing it or u can make a lot of money dude. us arts students are like a family bro. come join us. we dont even go to uni anymore, we so kewl.
I'm happy in the degree I'm in, it's just that arts would of been no use to me.

What are your majors?

HSC
Future UWS student detected
Um no, I am one of the top students in my grade and I have high goals which I hope to achieve, but it doesn't mean it's some sort of justification to put others down. No one is better than anyone. To me, high marks mean jack all if you're not going to modest about it and believe you have the authority to put people down.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Um no, I am one of the top students in my grade and I have high goals which I hope to achieve, but it doesn't mean it's some sort of justification to put others down. No one is better than anyone. To me, high marks mean jack all if you're not going to modest about it and believe you have the authority to put people down.
i know. i think u and i have a lot in common.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
So you agree that UWS is shit cause you don't wanna go there?

zaxmacks

HSC
I'm better than you. So that blows your whole argument out of the water.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
fuck. i cant find my old siggy anymore. this arts one sux balls. dunno how ppl can leave it there for more than 10 mins.

HSC
Suicide bomber isn't a high goal.

Double lolling at how I said you're a UWS student and you took offense whilst also saying that UWS students deserve respect.

You fucking hypocrite.
So you agree that UWS is shit cause you don't wanna go there?
I'm not saying UWS is shit, but it's a known fact that it's generally for students who don't receive the marks to get into the more 'elite' universities.

I didn't say that UWS people specifically "deserve" respect, I said that people should not be put down because of the marks they get.

Anyway, respect should given to an individual based on their qualities as a person, not what sort of education they pursue. For example, blastus is a dirty zionist therefore he deserves no respect, putting aside whether he went to uni or not.

boganxcore

HSC
depends for what faculty. every uni has its strengths/weaknesses. monash is known for its medicine/health sciences.
but srsly y have that ugly guy there.
lol ummmm
sydney uni has a much better rep for medicine and health sciences
will be at usyd for med in a couple of years hopefully

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol ummmm
sydney uni has a much better rep for medicine and health sciences
will be at usyd for med in a couple of years hopefully
lewl. yeh and u just wasted 3 years of ur life in an undergrad degree which u will never use. bl that u didnt make it into UNSW/UNCLE/UWS i guess.

boganxcore

HSC
lewl. yeh and u just wasted 3 years of ur life in an undergrad degree which u will never use. bl that u didnt make it into UNSW/UNCLE/UWS i guess.
i didnt try out for any of those universities
because USYD is the best university for medicine

you're going to be a fucking awful doctor you arrogant prick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)