• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why are white people friendlier than asians, in general? (2 Viewers)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
If your talking about the US well the president is black and whites are slowly becoming a minority there. Its safe to say the blacks are slowly taking over that country. ;)

and since when was Finland, Norway and Denmark the top 5 countries in the world hhahahahaha:haha:

Maybe if you swap them with Japan, China and the UK or Gemany your list would look a lot better.
you moron

what has USA got to do with anything, it is a shit country full of niggers and spics, fuck

seriously though lol, norway, finland, denmark, australia, canada etc are the ebst countries in the world due to the highest human development index (HDI)

this is a measure of how good a country is based on economic standing, health, education, freedom, standard of living etc

sure, outright wealth japan germany etc are better but outright wealth =/= happiness and high standards of living

sydney, melb, adelaide and perth are in the top 10 most livable cities in the world, but they arent the biggest or most cultural etc

now, sure whites have done bad things as evidenced by that list, but i think that list just goes to show how superior we are to other races, if we hold (held) dominion over them

BOOM

ye i went there

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
its cuz asians eat rice and are constipated all the time. whites have their all bran cereal and shit.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
the sad thing is amidst this whole trolling thing, some of you actually hold these views.

lame

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
the sad this amidst all this trolling is that your mum touched you inappropriately

it might be ok in japan but this is australia goddamit

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
the sad this amidst all this trolling is that your mum touched you inappropriately

it might be ok in japan but this is australia goddamit
lol

keep talking keyboard warrior :)

Kaes

HSC
you moron

what has USA got to do with anything, it is a shit country full of niggers and spics, fuck

now, sure whites have done bad things as evidenced by that list, but i think that list just goes to show how superior we are to other races, if we hold (held) dominion over them

BOOM

ye i went there
My point exactly racist fuck.
Mate did someone teach you to be that stupid, or were you born that way?
LOL your superior to other races? For what? You took over countries that weren't even properly civilised and killed the people living there for no reason. and that makes your race superior? Who's cock have you been munchin on?

I'd like too see your 'superior' race take over asia? Why didn't your 'superior' race try and take over countries like China? Cos they couldn't! instead they went to less advanced places where the people only care and rely on each other and the land and claimed it and so what now you are superior?
Some countries could blow you up in a sec but nahh they aren't cruel like that.

Next time you talk shit, make sure they are facts and not some of your bullshit white supremacy rambling.

Last edited:

Kaes

HSC
lol the dude graduated in 2005 and is still as dumb as fuck.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
My point exactly racist fuck.
Mate did someone teach you to be that stupid, or were you born that way?
LOL your superior to other races? For what? You took over countries that weren't even properly civilised and killed the people living there for no reason. and that makes your race superior? Who's cock have you been munchin on?

I'd like too see your 'superior' race take over asia? Why didn't your 'superior' race try and take over countries like China? Cos they couldn't! instead they went to less advanced places where the people only care and rely on each other and the land and claimed it and so what now you are superior?
Some countries could blow you up in a sec but nahh they aren't cruel like that.

Next time you talk shit, make sure they are facts and not some of your bullshit white supremacy rambling.

what

what facts did i make up

yes, we took over countries that werent even civilised.... because they werent white

why would we 'take over' asia? china is a major trading partner, china is the main reason we are so rich? you sound deluded brah. why 'take over' china when we can exploit their cheap labour to process our bountiful natural resources?

audioxdoll

HSC
its cuz asians eat rice and are constipated all the time. whites have their all bran cereal and shit.
ROFL! You are too funny.

I aggree with a few people on this thread.. I went to a school with ALOT of asian people and have found that most are very quiet, stick to themselves, dont really mingle outside of their own groups of other asians.. and to be extreme, seem generally rude and not willing to participate in a multicultural community.
CONTRARY to this there were also plenty of asian people at my school who talked to everybody, just acted like your average person doing whatever..
So what i can conclude from this is that people can always recognise these "types" of asians if you will, just as you would recognise "types" of people in every other culture.
And incase i get some faggot trying to be a net hero....... one of my bestfriends is asian and his mum makes the best fried rice :D

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
asians with really aussie accents are the funniest things ever

HSC
Whites aren't superior

Some white people believe they are but they're on this forum and they are ghey.

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
explain how whites aren't superior

i already pointed out how the best countries have mainly white inhabitants

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
explain how whites aren't superior

i already pointed out how the best countries have mainly white inhabitants
for starters, u bring the average IQ of white people to <70 which is certifiable for a disability pension.
plus, pauline hanson is white which means the superiority of the white population is negated by default. oh and since ur her son, ur a ginger nut. bahahahaha

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
yes ok white people are outnumbered in selective schools in australia..great argument

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
pauline hanson is a period head, genetically flawed, they are going to die out soon

i have black hair?

non-whites have all the poverty stricken asians/african countries. because they simply arent as good as whites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)