Why did you initially sign up for Extension 2? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Logic isn't a flaw, but being creative isn't piss easy either!!!! They are both equally difficult in my opinion, it really depends on where your skills lie. I mean, it crosses over really too. You need to use some logic in history, and some creativity to solve problems in maths or science.

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
i do resent how people (such as Giant Lobster) believe (and i quote) "anything that isn't logical is a bludge".
lol dang.. dont take me seriously when it comes to offensive comments :p

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Saul
i think both are quite easy, i just dont like these guys assuming that logic is a flaw.
hey don't go putting words into our mouth dude, no one said that at all

Saul

*ss
HSC
ok, i worded that wrong. what i meant that, is that you guys are acting like thinking logically is really easy, thus making all logical studies far easier than anything creative.

Melkcrate

HSC
Hahah i did it to prove the school principal wrong, she said 'I strongly advise you NOT to, you know it is very hard and you are participating against the best, and it takes a lot of time, and you need a lot of will power, and blah blah blah blah'

I got the gist, especially after she rang my parents to stongly advise them to 'strongly advise' me to drop ex2. Apparently if i failed miserably it would 'jeopardise the marks of my fellow students and give the school a lower average'.... right.... It's probably true, but I wanted to sock it to her, so I did 4u! :p

In the end she didn't even read it, but I'll get over it!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Pfft that is so pathetic Melkrate, good on ya for sticking with it. And that is a load of shit about pulling your school down, it is not scaled like all the other subjects are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)