Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
read the rags, ROFLMAO they make me lol

trikta

HSC
wait hang on you're from the central coast

what are you doing in year 12, shouldn't you be having children right now?
Alright i'll take that, we're bogans, i'll admit it. I'm one of the few who enjoy their education and have actually learnt about contraception. i'm an oddity! Don't pick on me because i'm different.

boris

Banned
HSC
to be honest abos dont really speak like that unless they are really old. the young ones are the problems and they are more of a bogan/coon hybrid. oi boi boi gimme ya money or ill fuckin hit u u white cunt boi

fucking disgust me. disgusting dirty creatures.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
For all of Australia's strengths, a large proportion of Aussies are so racist. Its such an insular country and theres heaps of bogans who will never figure that out yet continue with 'blind patriotism' for want of a better expression. Don't get me wrong, I love Australia, will go back and eventually will live there again. I just wish people would open their eyes a little bit. Even to go over to New Zealand, the Maori people are held in such high esteem. I hope Australia gets to that point. Our Indigenous people are treated like dirt, and the 'opportunities' and 'incentives' doled out by the government just arent really the way forward, IMO. I've met heaps of foreigners who have lived in Aussie and they all pretty much have commented on how racist it was in their experience. its really not something to be proud of..

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
For all of Australia's strengths, a large proportion of Aussies are so racist. Its such an insular country and theres heaps of bogans who will never figure that out yet continue with 'blind patriotism' for want of a better expression. Don't get me wrong, I love Australia, will go back and eventually will live there again. I just wish people would open their eyes a little bit. Even to go over to New Zealand, the Maori people are held in such high esteem. I hope Australia gets to that point. Our Indigenous people are treated like dirt, and the 'opportunities' and 'incentives' doled out by the government just arent really the way forward, IMO. I've met heaps of foreigners who have lived in Aussie and they all pretty much have commented on how racist it was in their experience. its really not something to be proud of..
fucking love it or leave it.

and you left.

thanks

boris

Banned
HSC

lol they only respect the maoris cos they arent fucking scum, dont eat whichity grubs, stopped chucking spears, actually had a civilisation and towns and shit, could actually fight an effective war against in invader and will bash the fuck out of anyone who says otherwise.

Maoris actually fought for and won their rights. abos are shit. there is no comparison.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol they only respect the maoris cos they arent fucking scum, dont eat whichity grubs, stopped chucking spears, actually had a civilisation and towns and shit, could actually fight an effective war against in invader and will bash the fuck out of anyone who says otherwise.

Maoris actually fought for and won their rights. Abos are shit. There is no comparison.
lol

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I treat Aboriginals with the same respect I would treat any other individual who boarded a bus, swore at the driver, reeked of cigarette smoke and allowed their children to spit on the seats.

Venom.

HSC
Learning through Legal Studies this year, Aboriginals have so many rights and incentives to help them achieve something in life. Granted this may be our idea of "achievement", but the society has changed, all we see is them continually complaining of persecution.

Venom.

HSC
Thats a contradiction in terms my dear chap.
Hah yeah my sister ( doing law ) said most of the stuff I learn in legal is bull.

But undoubtedly, the aboriginals have been given so many rights etc since the late 1900's, they need to stop complaining & asking for compo.

sambo136

HSC
I've been reading posts here, you aren't very nice here or even in real life :(!

Just the other day one of your people (a police officer), filmed one Aboriginal Australian dancing, and found it hillarious.

The Prime Minister has given us a "sorry", but don't actions speak louder than words in your minds?

When will an Australian Aborigine be given the "Prime Minister" title, just as an African American (Barack Obama) was given the title of "President" in the United States of America?

The reason isn't racism its the underlying issue of simply being afraid of what might happen, ever since the white man first came they have been to scared of what the aboriginals may do, hence the "stolen generation", no one wants to elect an aboriginal prime minister because of the minority that get on the new, alice springs: rape, macquarie fields:riots, general stereotyping: petrol sniffing.
They are even giving Rudd a hard time for saying shit storm, half the people that voted for Kevin Rudd, just wanted a change and didnt realy trust John Howard one of their own anglo-saxon bred people.

So plainly because australia is to afraid, how can they trust anyone else especially un-familiar race, when they can't trust themselves.

Also Obama is and African-American not an indigenous American, he could be compared to aboriginal if he was and indigenous Amercian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)