Why Do Guys Have To Make The 1st Move? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Good thread fridge. Because many girls are still into the whole chivalry thing... which sucks. They need to adapt to more modern values, IMO.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
this is total opposite 4 me...i always hav 2 make the first move....about 70% of guys ive been with im always making the first move, the other 30% make the first move..i always get stuck with the shy guys...but thats a good thing coz their beta than the 30% of the horny, inconsiderate, straight to the point fucksheads!

kelboo

HSC
I always make the first move! I find that if I want to be with them/let them know how I feel, I need to do it!

Is it just me or do guys put off making that move as looooooong as possible because of the apparent chance of rejection!?! :rolleyes:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i totally agree! im impatient so i usually make the first move...also because i want to let the guy know how i feel rather than it be uncomfortable when he tries to find out how i feel.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
kelboo said:
I always make the first move! I find that if I want to be with them/let them know how I feel, I need to do it!

Is it just me or do guys put off making that move as looooooong as possible because of the apparent chance of rejection!?! :rolleyes:

no i agree aswell...sum r really afraid of rejection! so they take ages just 2 see wat us girls r lik and if the chick puts interest into liking him and flirts

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm glad alot of you girls are realizing this. The one thing guys fear is rejection, so alot of the time when guys don't seem to 'be into you', they may very well be.. but just afraid to make a move and risk such rejection. So sometimes it's up to you to make the first move! :)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
yeh thats why most of the time i do make the first move....i dnt hav any problem with it, but i just dnt lik guys complaining that they always hav 2 make the first move wen technically not all do ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I think it's best when both parties share the 'move initiation thing'.. but I think guys just like it when the girl makes the VERY first move. Then once they realize ya like them, they'll open up. This is especially true the hotter you are (I hate sounding superficial, but it's common sensical and intuitively correct IMO).. since they may think 'oh shit, that chicks way out of my league.. I have no chance.. I'll just go back to playing HALO 2' lmao ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)