Why do people say uni is hard to pass, when it's dead easy? (1 Viewer)

macca1819

HSC
People always say that it's hard to pass uni courses, let alone Credit + when you don't try. Well, I didn't try all semester, and got 2 Credits (66 and 65) and 1 Pass (62). Sure, those marks aren't great, but I passed quite easily, and didn't do any of the readings, did all my assessments at the last minute, and overall just didn't try.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
wow mang you got average marks in your first semester good work

you hero

cant wait until you get into some real work and apply the same philosophy you wanker

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
you're first year, first semester. doing relatively easy subjects that probably have a low failure rate, so yes, you're EXPECTED to pass

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
lolomg guys uni is so easy i passed my first sumjets with like 60 in each uni is so easi

60 is pretty pathetic tbh

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
People always say that it's hard to pass uni courses, let alone Credit + when you don't try. Well, I didn't try all semester, and got 2 Credits (66 and 65) and 1 Pass (62). Sure, those marks aren't great, but I passed quite easily, and didn't do any of the readings, did all my assessments at the last minute, and overall just didn't try.
Doesn't stop the fact you're a complete idiot

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
coz they, like da easy way out!!! lol

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
well

youre generalising first of all.
ever remember people telling you high school was shit hard compared to primary? perhaps relative to one another, you can draw a comparison, but in practice, its oranges and apples.

also, youre an idiot.

M@ster P

HSC
What course did you pass, the idiot course? And you still only got 62!!!!!!!!!

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
you didnt you said you passed easily when you only passed by ten in your first sem subjects

X

xeuyrawp

I'm not sure why 'people' say that; why don't you fucking ask them and not us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)