Why have you had a detention? (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Some guy called the cops on me and a few other kids when I was 10 for "breaking his windscreen" on his truck, which we actually didn't do. It was already broken, we just happened to think the place under his truck was a great hiding place for hide and go seek.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Some guy called the cops on me and a few other kids when I was 10 for "breaking his windscreen" on his truck, which we actually didn't do. It was already broken, we just happened to think the place under his truck was a great hiding place for hide and go seek.
did you get detention? :p

well when you're 10 -> Doli Incapax so nothing to worry about

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
In Year 8 I had to go to a 'anti-racist learning class' (yeah it's really stupid) in the school because I didn't stand up as a sign of respect in one of my Language classes, (we were learning Italian at that time I think). Anyway, I pleaded to her that 'I forgot', she still didn't give a crap and still sent me and then they sent me back because they didn't really care. To this day I still have hate and anger at her and every time I see the teacher I look/walk somewhere else. She basically Pisses me off basically and to add to that fact a student at the school told my mum that I went to 'anti-racist classes', you know what happened next...:shoot:

HSC
In Year 8 I had to go to a 'anti-racist learning class' (yeah it's really stupid) in the school because I didn't stand up as a sign of respect in one of my Language classes, (we were learning Italian at that time I think). Anyway, I pleaded to her that 'I forgot', she still didn't give a crap and still sent me and then they sent me back because they didn't really care. To this day I still have hate and anger at her and every time I see the teacher I look/walk somewhere else. She basically Pisses me off basically and to add to that fact a student at the school told my mum that I went to 'anti-racist classes', you know what happened next...:shoot:
Racist jokes are funny, to a certain extent though.

lolliese

Hopeless at giving directions so I won't even both
HSC
In year 2 I was bored so I drew toilets on the whiteboard during recess when no one was looking but the teacher came back for her mug and saw a giant (badly drawn) doodle of several toilets overlapping her questions for after recess so she got pissed because she couldn't show the class the homework with toilet and shit drawn over it and then I was sent to the deputy principal for detention, but she wasn't in her office so I just walked out like nothing ever happened. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I hacked into the school and crashed the Internet

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
The feeling when you get after school detention 1 week before graduation day for not going to sports formal assembly. :speechless:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)