Why is everyone going to UNSW? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The one thing we all get is you're a fucking loser who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.
Did I hear that correctly? "We all get"? "We"?

I recall correctly you're the only one arguing with me. So yet again:

And if you don't know what that means, it is an idiom that "means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved, and any attempt to continue it is futile; or that to continue in any endeavour (physical, mental, etc.) is a waste of time as the outcome is already decided."

F

fuckit1991

Did I hear that correctly? "We all get"? "We"?

I recall correctly you're the only one arguing with me. So yet again:

And if you don't know what that means, it is an idiom that "means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved, and any attempt to continue it is futile; or that to continue in any endeavour (physical, mental, etc.) is a waste of time as the outcome is already decided."
Now you're tryna be condescending, you fucking worm. And the emoticon probably reflects some beating fetish you have. Maybe you fantasise about fucking horses or some shit but don't bring that shit here.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
LOL, again you're deflecting. And again, you bring your sick fantasies into this shit. What a fucking piece of scum you are.
No sir, as someone who's done it at least ten times, you bring your sick fantasies into this.

And if you don't get the picture: fuckit1991 =

F

fuckit1991

No sir, as someone who's done it at least ten times, you bring your sick fantasies into this.

And if you don't get the picture: fuckit1991 =
Vermin like you shouldn't be allowed to live, let alone talk to others. Keep your sick shit to yourself and stop bringing your fucked up emoticons in here.

And dont worry, everyone gets the picture. Its of you in some basement peering over a screen with some fucked up posters that demonstrate just how sick and filthy you are, you scumbag.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, since I've already won three times, let me just say this: Remember fellow BOS-ers, what fuckit1991 is doing with his posts is called "Classic Textbook Irony".

So anyway, I await FreeWorld or any pro-international ranking people to discuss the validity of that thing again.

F

fuckit1991

Well, since I've already won three times, let me just say this: Remember fellow BOS-ers, what fuckit1991 is doing with his posts is called "Classic Textbook Irony".
You won three times???? Wow, what a fucking champ you are. We all need to clap for you. Gosh, you really could not be more pathetic.

deterministic

HSC
Back to the topic:

I had to choose to do commerce and maths at Usyd or Unsw. Given that UNSW and Usyd are relatively equal in those fields, I chose UNSW on the basis of "ene mene miny mo". Since then I have not regretted anything. Whether you make your choice based on "hot chiks" or the "bible", you dont really know the uni until you actually go there. If you dont like it, you can always transfer.

HSC
fuckit1991, I think you need to calm down before you break your keyboard.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Anyway, I should also point out one of the other reasons I opted for UNSW. They have music rooms! A baby grand piano is available - and that's awesome for me because I play the piano and I'd love to practice on something like that.

The Arc description for it is to practice romantic love ballads... but I'll just practice my music lesson material for it. My Grade 1 or 2 songs, that is =P

Yeah, I'm not a very good pianist. But hey, at least I'm trying. Still, I'm quite excited because I've never touched a grand piano before... but that's gonna change this year!

Onwards to UNSW!

FreeWorld

HSC
I said I couldn't careless about rep, argue all you want..why would it even matter anyway just go where you want to geez. It's just like you arguing for UWS, there's just no point in responding hahaha

Last edited:

kooltrainer

HSC
I go to unsw but i say (just to make u feel better) usyd internet connection is faster than any i've seen.. Its recorded 106mb download and 74mb upload.

whereas in unsw, its about 30mb or less..
but all this depends on time of day and amount of people using em..
Howver, not to cloud ur judgement, this occurences of speed disparency may only be one of the few seconds that occur in a 24hr day .. so in the end, unsw wins
: )

Attachments

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I've only heard of the mythically large download speeds of Sydney... but that's the first actual piece of proof I've seen. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)