Why would I need a girlfriend if I have a Nintendo 64? (1 Viewer)

bullwinkle96

HSC
yeah ill second this, i know heaps of girls who pretend so they can like seem cool but the people who actually do play won't really admit it, it's nerdy as
and it is kind of embarrassing you know if my guy asks what i'm doing and i'm playing i'll always lie and say i'm painting my nails or something because hed just laugh and it gets annoying. and also i prefer ps3 to xbox
Wait. So girls aren't impressed that I beat the elite 4 on pokemon? Bahahahahahaha!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Elite 4 isn't hard! Just grind a bit and bring some hyper potions.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
yeah ill second this, i know heaps of girls who pretend so they can like seem cool but the people who actually do play won't really admit it, it's nerdy as
and it is kind of embarrassing you know if my guy asks what i'm doing and i'm playing i'll always lie and say i'm painting my nails or something because hed just laugh and it gets annoying. and also i prefer ps3 to xbox
How is it even remotely embarrassing to be a female and to also play video games?

Wait. So girls aren't impressed that I beat the elite 4 on pokemon? Bahahahahahaha!!!
No. See above.

Last edited:

crazybea

HSC
N/A
i dunno

they have 2 be into shopping/gossip/sluttin

cmon now... ur not a girl if u dont do those things

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
omgod
i <3 u

hows it nerdy? i dont understand this stereotype.. wats the diff b/w watching a movie or playing a game?

as long as that isnt ur social life - think its okay

and yeah ps3 for me 2 (sold my 360)
- is it wrong that i enjoy lbp?
I'm in the sort of crowd where guys would care and think it's gimpy as so i'll just keep pretending to paint my nails :p
I don't like the stereo type either, one day it would be cool to go over with the boys and whip their asses instead of asking "how do i turn again" like a bimbo
yeah ps3 dominates! thank you i have this argument all the time, i'm glad you agree
and it is very wrong i hate that game! the characters legit scare me :(

aha i agree with jumb it's not a big achievement.

crazybea

HSC
N/A
I'm in the sort of crowd where guys would care and think it's gimpy as so i'll just keep pretending to paint my nails :p
I don't like the stereo type either, one day it would be cool to go over with the boys and whip their asses instead of asking "how do i turn again" like a bimbo
yeah ps3 dominates! thank you i have this argument all the time, i'm glad you agree
and it is very wrong i hate that game! the characters legit scare me :(

lmaooooo - wut r u talking bowt, they r coot :'(

whats the main online games u play on it?

and im half/half in that group

i have 2 say 2 girls that im only a casual player etc but i dislike the ones that play just 2 impress us.. i just say, look if u h8 games i really dont care - just please dont pretend, u embarrass urself

but as i said..
as long as i doesnt replace ur social life, shouldnt be seen as nerdy

but u get those basement nerds who give us bad rep :'(

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
As a proud basement dwelling girlgamer/nerd, just fucking do it. Verse them in a game and beat them. They won't laugh at you or stereotype you or whatever.
From what I've seen, you're good looking (not crepe, I swear :( ) and by being able to play video games, you'll probably earn more respect then telling them you're doing your nails or whatever. That is creating the stereotype that girls don't play games.

crazybea

HSC
N/A
As a proud basement dwelling girlgamer/nerd, just fucking do it. Verse them in a game and beat them. They won't laugh at you or stereotype you or whatever.
From what I've seen, you're good looking (not crepe, I swear :( ) and by being able to play video games, you'll probably earn more respect then telling them you're doing your nails or whatever. That is creating the stereotype that girls don't play games.
makes sense

Garygaz

HSC
i have a gameboy emulator on my iphone. i play it practically everywhere.

yours

HSC
what chrissie was saying before is really true... There's this idea that playing games is lame (and this extends to using the computer for anything besides facebook) and isn't something girls do. So if you do it's not like you talk about it. I think heaps you ask who act 'clueless' know completely what you're talking about but they don't want to look nerdy so they act like they have no idea. All of my friends are like this! The only game we've talked about is the sims... lol. Though I don't play any anymore (I stopped about 4 years ago and never really went back) I think girls should stop being so embarassed about it! And also guys treating it like it's something special kind of makes it worse.

Last edited:

yours

HSC
Exactly why do youn need a girlfriend when you can play mario world, zelda ocarina of time, banjo kazooie, the game with the orange dingo in blue shorts
crash bandicoot! haha I remember playing that when I was like 8. Also spyro! I love those games

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Exactly why do youn need a girlfriend when you can play mario world, zelda ocarina of time, banjo kazooie, the game with the orange dingo in blue shorts
that's crash bandicoot on the ps1. GTFO

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
what chrissie was saying before is really true... There's this idea that playing games is lame (and this extends to using the computer for anything besides facebook) and isn't something girls do. So if you do it's not like you talk about it. I think heaps you ask who act 'clueless' know completely what you're talking about but they don't want to look nerdy so they act like they have no idea. All of my friends are like this! The only game we've talked about is the sims... lol. Though I don't play any anymore (I stopped about 4 years ago and never really went back) I think girls should stop being so embarassed about it! And also guys treating it like it's something special kind of makes it worse.
yeah I agree. I'm a girl, and I play games. You could say I was a ~girl gamer~

but don't hit on me, silly boys

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
my boyfriend even showed me "hardcore" games like call of duty and portal (lol the cake is a lie xD)

lol I'm such a ~nerd~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)