b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yes

why run when you can walk

why walk when you can segway

SoggyBiscuit

HSC
it won't kill your gains, it just means your expending more energy so you need to eat more
the reason people stop exercising when they're trying to bulk is they already have to eat a million every day, factor in cardio and you have to eat more.
you also have to be careful when doing cardio because it causes spikes in cortisol (stress hormone) which can also make you gain fat and atrophy your muscles.
if you're going to do cardio, do your weights, have you post workout shake with ~30-60g of simple carbs then do 20-30 minutes of HIIT

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
it won't kill your gains, it just means your expending more energy so you need to eat more
the reason people stop exercising when they're trying to bulk is they already have to eat a million every day, factor in cardio and you have to eat more.
you also have to be careful when doing cardio because it causes spikes in cortisol (stress hormone) which can also make you gain fat and atrophy your muscles.
if you're going to do cardio, do your weights, have you post workout shake with ~30-60g of simple carbs then do 20-30 minutes of HIIT
yes this. although i am nowhere near knowledgeable enough to understand the second half

P

Paul22

You have to be cautious when doing aerobic exercise because it causes rises in cortisol (stress hormone) which can also create you obtain fat and wither up your muscle tissue. if you're going to do aerobic exercise, do your loads, have you publish exercise move with ~30-60g of easy carbohydrates then do 20-30 moments of HIIT

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You have to be cautious when doing aerobic exercise because it causes rises in cortisol (stress hormone) which can also create you obtain fat and wither up your muscle tissue. if you're going to do aerobic exercise, do your loads, have you publish exercise move with ~30-60g of easy carbohydrates then do 20-30 moments of HIIT
lol wut (misuse of a thesaurus right there haha)

Last edited:

Stabilo123

HSC
Cardio kills gains

What are your thoughts on this statement? (gains being gaining muscle mass)

q3thefish

HSC
if you're going balls to the wall cardio with a chat diet, then yes

cardiovascular health is important though, so maybe some light cardio after your lifts

hehe ty men

Jimmy2064

HSC
Yes and no. I wouldn't recommend high volume cardio ie. long distance running however HIIT seems to work well for most trying to keep fit and sustain dem gains. Honestly, I don't do any cardio while bulking or cutting, just diet.

MarkHerry

HSC
Cardio is very helpful to loss your gain. I think you should try running,jogging,walking,yoga and cycling. All these are perfect cardio exercises for losing your gain.

Brandon_lewis

HSC
N/A
Hello Chemical Ali :smile:

If you are doing too much cardio then it can hurt your gains. I have heard from one of my friend that cardio harms him unless he don't eat after every 2 hours so he used to add calories to his diet when he choose cardio. Don't do much cardio if your are not on path of losing weight. Little cardio doesn't hurt as you are trying to maintaing your shape and weight, just keep it at the end of your workout. Hope it helps!
Thanks

Ricky

HSC
N/A
This is true that cardio can kill your gain because cardio exercises are good for reducing weight and with doing cardio you can easily reduce weight so if you want to stop reducing weight then you should avoid doing cardio. For more information join our lakecountybootcamps

Last edited:

Lancelot003

HSC
Cardio exercise are good to lose the weight.
Do outdoor cardio specially jogging, running, swimming, and cycling etc. to lose all your gained weight.

Last edited:

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Cardio exercises are good to lose the weight.
Do outdoor cardio specially jogging, running, swimming, and cycling etc. to lose all your gained weight.
by cycling I assume you mean steroid cycling, thats the only way to truly lose weight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)