Will you stay on BoS after your HSC? (1 Viewer)

Will you stay on BoS after your HSC?

• Yes

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 35 42.2%

• Total voters

Mr_Kap

HSC
so what you're saying is you take but don't give. ok
nah i've written some advice to people, and uploaded like one thing to the resource section, will upload the rest after HSC but really i don't have anything to give --> basically just some assignments ive done.
I used ahmad shah notes revised edited and perfected for bio and chem (anyone can get them), and student guide to HSC chem and physics (again, anyone can get them). I've given a few people the conquering chem worksheets and answers, and i have nothing else to give people.

again I would give my advice any day to HSC students, i'll make a thread with everyithin i have to say to help people doing the HSC.

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
so what you're saying is you take but don't give. ok
Mhhm I'm not sure how I'll give back to the community :/

I'll probably upload some notes and buy some raw marks so you can add them to your database :)

Untroubled

HSC
I would definitely stick around for longer.
It's hard to log off forever and forget this lil community. :redface:

atargainz

HSC
I'd probably stay for the uni forums actually and maybe occasionally give some HSC kids general advice. Not gonna help with any content or actual work tho fuck that, gonna wipe dat shit from my memory asap

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
To the previous year 12 graduates who still use BoS regularly, what made you stay?

To the 2015'ers, post your reasons below on your choice
Pre much declining trend in posting in NS. Just looking to shit talk in the unsw thread

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
I plan on staying after my HSC just to pass on some advice the way others did for me :smile:

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I initially stayed due to non-school and the existence of BoS meets. I'm still around today for the same reasons along with my ability to make a sustained and substantial contribution to the community.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)