WILLIAM HUNG!!!!!!!! legacy (1 Viewer)

zergcave

HSC
William Hung is the supposedly the world's new pop superstar...the horrible tone-deaf karaoketrained singer has sold 50,000 albums in the first week of his debut album alone....success or disgrace? :confused:

well..many in the world hate him because he is a fat ugly loser..and right they are. But more so...we should resent the western media towards their racial discriminatory promotion of this so-called singing sensation.
I also believe that he is now actually being paid to continue acting like the lunatic he is. :vcross:

Hung has been performing various awful songs since his first audition. Since his first audition, the racist media had noticed that he was of a hated ethnicity -chinese, being ugly, and bad singing all in one package siezed the opportunity for mockery. He is simply a pawn being promoted by the west to mock chinese pple's singing abilities - but more importantly the broader picture of insulting the CULTURE OF ENTIRE ASIA.

Americans are urging the world to laugh at the quality of Asian music. HA! rubbish! :mad:

These crimes commited by americans particularly , have been occuring for centuries...and this is proof that they are continuing in this 21st century.
Furthermore, the rest of the world is following America's lead in pointing their finger and laughing at this spastic's outrageous publicity. :D
William Hung's publicity has proven that in the western world's perspective, America is the ring leader, and we must follow his orders. Even if this means mocking the most populous and a economically powerful racial group of the world.

We must not simply laugh. We must gather the courage and be resentful towards this American media. :uhhuh:

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
who cares
lol
its not bcoz hes azn man
its da way he look and everything too
lol
u dont see fags in australian idol getting popular like him
and u dont see n e 1 else from american idol ..
its only HIM !!!! as in individual not bcoz he is azn
u fuckturd

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
zergcave said:
Americans are urging the world to laugh at the quality of Asian music. HA! rubbish! :mad:
you'd have to be pretty arrogant to just assume that that's how all Asian music is. but i suppose it is americans. i'd play em some of utada hikaru's english lines in her songs, she sings english better than most americans can..

it was funny for a bit..but the guy's a clown. i'm so surprised he hasn't figured it out yet..

zergcave

HSC
the fact is he has figure out the world is out to get him....but hes just greedy for the money..otherwise the fame..HAhaah!

and yes asian music is far superior to american music...
the modern music of asia revolves much more around the actual singer's ability to sing - the voice.....and NOT heavily relying on excessive artificial sound as the americans do. this is possibly to disguise their "best singers" bad singing voice such as ur timberlakes and kylie minougues. lolz
anwyays i listen and follow both american and chinese music so i certainly feel i have the credibility to compare the two

hatty

Banned
william hung is being offered hundreds of thousands of dollars to sing shit.

he'd be stupid NOT to take up the offer.

he's not a loser, i mean come on, its obvious he enjoys singing, and some morons are actually willing to give him all that cash to sing

so now he is being paid to do what he enjoys.
who wouldnt want that?

if u gotta hate someone, hate the ppl that actually enjoy his music and still find him funny (cuz i do)

as for willy himself, well he is rather annoying but u cant blame the guy for cashing in on a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
this guy is shit

Tai Mai Shu is 100x better than this guy , why does no one promote him???

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i agree with seraph
next you'll be hearing 'flynn' as the new popstar~ :(

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
zergcave said:
William Hung is the supposedly the world's new pop superstar...the horrible tone-deaf karaoketrained singer has sold 50,000 albums in the first week of his debut album alone....success or disgrace? :confused:

well..many in the world hate him because he is a fat ugly loser..and right they are. But more so...we should resent the western media towards their racial discriminatory promotion of this so-called singing sensation.
I also believe that he is now actually being paid to continue acting like the lunatic he is. :vcross:

Hung has been performing various awful songs since his first audition. Since his first audition, the racist media had noticed that he was of a hated ethnicity -chinese, being ugly, and bad singing all in one package siezed the opportunity for mockery. He is simply a pawn being promoted by the west to mock chinese pple's singing abilities - but more importantly the broader picture of insulting the CULTURE OF ENTIRE ASIA.

These crimes commited by americans particularly , have been occuring for centuries...and this is proof that they are continuing in this 21st century.
Furthermore, the rest of the world is following America's lead in pointing their finger and laughing at this spastic's outrageous publicity. :D
William Hung's publicity has proven that in the western world's perspective, America is the ring leader, and we must follow his orders. Even if this means mocking the most populous and a economically powerful racial group of the world.

We must not simply laugh. We must gather the courage and be resentful towards this American media. :uhhuh:
someones jealous..

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
rotflmao @ "someone's jealous"

personally, i think zergcave is taking it way too seriously and taking it too far into racial context.
it's in human nature to poke fun at people who are bad at something, don't tell me you've never made fun of them because they were crap at sport, music, whatever. willium hung just happens to be chinese!
there's a guy who's going to be on australian idol soon (i think tomorrow night?) and the network is already hinting him to be the worst voice in australia. and he's white!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
and asian music is far superior than american music?
at least america has variety AND is the birthplace of JAZZ (HULLOOOO!:p)
try listening to 3 korean songs off the top 40 charts, you will not know the difference between the songs.
i'm not saying that asian music is crap or anything. hell, i love hamasaki ayumi, do as infinity, boa, dong bang sin gi, se7en and all those bands/ singers but i think you're being a bit biased when you say that asian music is FAR SUPERIOR. :p

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
what about that guy on the 2nd aus idol that is like william hung, he sang beat it by michael jackson, i think his name was keith

zergcave

HSC
pft

if mr willy hung was of an ethnicity other than chinese/korean/...wouldnt the world be a bit more hesitant to insult and laugh?

hmm.....

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i think they would still laugh at them, even if they weren't a "minority"
though i hate the shit i'm copping for being the same race... i've had a couple of kids coming up to me and saying "hey, willium hung's cousin, sing us a song!"
Lol, i thought it was funny at first but it's getting a little annoying now... could develop desire to kill kids.
very dangerous indeed!

meshy

Dingo2004 said:
u cant talk..
chinese music sux and its wack as fuck..
we all know koreans rule the asian music scene
Yeh pretty true - korean music is pretty good, and Japanese music is ok, but apart from that..
I noticed Baby VOX (Korean girl group) has managed to break into the US market recently..

Crikket said:
and asian music is far superior than american music?
at least america has variety AND is the birthplace of JAZZ (HULLOOOO!:p)
try listening to 3 korean songs off the top 40 charts, you will not know the difference between the songs.
i'm not saying that asian music is crap or anything. hell, i love hamasaki ayumi, do as infinity, boa, dong bang sin gi, se7en and all those bands/ singers but i think you're being a bit biased when you say that asian music is FAR SUPERIOR. :p
Err what's your point? They're totally different styles.

So what if america was the birthplace of jazz? That's pretty irrelevant and doesn't give any indication whatsoever what music is like in the US at the moment..

zergcave said:
if mr willy hung was of an ethnicity other than chinese/korean/...wouldnt the world be a bit more hesitant to insult and laugh?
hmm.....
Actually, if he was Korean or Japanese I don't think everyone would have insulted/laughed so much. Remember Koreans and Japanese are considered differently to Chinese in the USA..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)