• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WILLIAM HUNG!!!!!!!! legacy (2 Viewers)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Flynn is just Australian Idols way of cashing in on the "bad singing asian character" that Willy Hung had made.
If William Hung was Russian or from say... Venezuela.. would he be as celebrated as he has been? Same goes for Flynn...

I find it quite disgusting

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
It doesn't matter that he is Asian. Actually I don't think it really makes a difference, well nt in my opinion anyway. Face it, he's a shite singer, with no sense of rythmn or talent. He just happens to be Asian...so what? It doesn't make a difference.

zergcave

HSC
nerd2die6 said:
shut the fuck up about william fucking hung, for fucks sake
bored cunt...

mr hung is ignorant of the fact that he is being manipulated in favour of americans to laugh

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
onigiri said:
William Hung is really popular in HK at the moment. I was watching Miss HK 2004 and they had a few questions related to him and one of them bloody said he's cute.... blergghh... he isn't cute! You could describe him as funny but cute and william hung don't mix!
hahah isnt the definition of cute something like 'interesting but ugly' ? :p

zergcave

HSC
belly_moo said:
hahah isnt the definition of cute something like 'interesting but ugly' ? :p
im not sure if he qualifes for the "interesting" part though

wanton-wonton

HSC
zergcave said:
William Hung is the supposedly the world's new pop superstar...the horrible tone-deaf karaoketrained singer has sold 50,000 albums in the first week of his debut album alone....success or disgrace? :confused:

well..many in the world hate him because he is a fat ugly loser..and right they are. But more so...we should resent the western media towards their racial discriminatory promotion of this so-called singing sensation.
I also believe that he is now actually being paid to continue acting like the lunatic he is. :vcross:

Hung has been performing various awful songs since his first audition. Since his first audition, the racist media had noticed that he was of a hated ethnicity -chinese, being ugly, and bad singing all in one package siezed the opportunity for mockery. He is simply a pawn being promoted by the west to mock chinese pple's singing abilities - but more importantly the broader picture of insulting the CULTURE OF ENTIRE ASIA.

Americans are urging the world to laugh at the quality of Asian music. HA! rubbish! :mad:

These crimes commited by americans particularly , have been occuring for centuries...and this is proof that they are continuing in this 21st century.
Furthermore, the rest of the world is following America's lead in pointing their finger and laughing at this spastic's outrageous publicity. :D
William Hung's publicity has proven that in the western world's perspective, America is the ring leader, and we must follow his orders. Even if this means mocking the most populous and a economically powerful racial group of the world.

We must not simply laugh. We must gather the courage and be resentful towards this American media. :uhhuh:
ronald?!?! i never knew you were such a nerd!! :D

zergcave

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
ronald?!?! i never knew you were such a nerd!! :D
lol...all thanks to ur inspiration...!!

in case u didnt know, i dun play wif this anymore.

E

eling

William Hung is disgracing the asian race -_-" but i dun fink he actually noes wot his doing coz he does it so seriously

SipSip

HSC
N/A
eling said:
William Hung is disgracing the asian race -_-" but i dun fink he actually noes wot his doing coz he does it so seriously
Demented people don't know what they are doing all the time...think of those sad cases where mentally disabled people are ridiculed....they don't know that they're being laughed at...it's their parents that feels the pain....

Same case as william...shame on his parents for leading him on...and shame on anyone who makes comments like "he's so smart and cute" on tv just to get some publicity...tv or media culture is seriously going downhill if we're beginning to resort to looking for people like william hung as entertainment....not only is he disgracing the asian...he's disgracing humans....fuck everytime that i see him on tv i wanna bash that fucken face of his...it's just so...arggh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)