Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
Wow is this thread like an MSN substitute or something?! Anyway, today was last day of placement, so sad :( in retrospect, well, not glad, but kinda whatever, that I failed, hence couldn't get into honours, hence couldn't get hosp placement last semester, so got hosp placement this rural block. So much better to do 2 weeks straight than 4 hours once a week for 5 weeks.
hey sorry, my msn isnt working atm so it's transferred to here. nevar fear! will be fixed asap and spammage will cease

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
No im going to actually really put a decent attempt in. Ive never really given anything a proper go in my life and i cant afford to do that with uni. I dont even know if im any good at science, i just know how to memorise shit easily..
I don't know how to memorise stuff, teach me? :(

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
How did you fall into it if you chose to do a degree in it? Your not doing straight science I thought?
i was meant to do something else, but JUST missed out on it. got an offer for psych (cant even remember putting it in preferences) and thought it was more interesting than commerce. went and enrolled in what they told me i had to do. didnt do any research into what it required or anything.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
i was meant to do something else, but JUST missed out on it. got an offer for psych (cant even remember putting it in preferences) and thought it was more interesting than commerce. went and enrolled in what they told me i had to do. didnt do any research into what it required or anything.
Um, ok, lol? I checked everything down to last detail, I couldn't do that, haha!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
hi guys, turns out i'm not going to usyd after all since i got an offer for my first preference today. total pain in my cunt since i've already enrolled and everything but what can you do eh. i'm still keeping my student card though. the photo is actually decent on it plus i'd like train guards etc to think i attend a respectable and pretty institution. so take THAT student administration!

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
hi guys, turns out i'm not going to usyd after all since i got an offer for my first preference today. total pain in my cunt since i've already enrolled and everything but what can you do eh. i'm still keeping my student card though. the photo is actually decent on it plus i'd like train guards etc to think i attend a respectable and pretty institution. so take THAT student administration!
congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)