Winter Fashion 2007! (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Born Dancer said:
for my shoes? wanted in wollongong. seriously, i would buy glamour puss shoes again without hesitation. they are the most comfortable shoes i own.

for my beret? scrags in thirroul.
i'll have to check wanted out...i NEED comfy shoes so badly

yeah, it sounded like scrags. really cool shop

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
alby said:
Oh God I hate the style of heels on those shoes. They would be perfectly acceptable shoes...except for the little retarded stump-heel that is partially visible...

*shudder*

And I agree with FireFlower, and have to say that I am the self pronounced Queen of questionable clothes, but AT LEAST WE EXPERIMENT... What pisses me off is that I was wearing wide high belts and wierdly patterned paisley tights before they were cool, and I got the strangest sideways glances from people...

...Well? What the fuck are you all wearing now, bitches?

I'll wear the exact same dress to a bar 6 months apart and the people that laughed at me the first time are offering me money for my clothes. Fashion is stupido! I wear whatever the hell I want.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
AlleyCat said:
Oh God I hate the style of heels on those shoes. They would be perfectly acceptable shoes...except for the little retarded stump-heel that is partially visible...

*shudder*
its called a kitten heel...and i dont care, they're the sexiest shoes i've ever been able to wear (since my feet die in everything else)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
AlleyCat said:

*shudder*

And I agree with FireFlower, and have to say that I am the self pronounced Queen of questionable clothes, but AT LEAST WE EXPERIMENT... What pisses me off is that I was wearing wide high belts and wierdly patterned paisley tights before they were cool, and I got the strangest sideways glances from people...

...Well? What the fuck are you all wearing now, bitches?

I'll wear the exact same dress to a bar 6 months apart and the people that laughed at me the first time are offering me money for my clothes. Fashion is stupido! I wear whatever the hell I want.
what are you wearing now, just so that all the others know what to buy for later?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i actually quite like kitten heels (i decided last week), they're a slightly dressy alternative to flats for times when you have to walk and refuse to be impractical and have your feet die.

ditch the havs for the flats they have in shoobiz and scooter. they're not as comfy as havs, but still comfy and nicer too.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
iambored said:
i actually quite like kitten heels (i decided last week), they're a slightly dressy alternative to flats for times when you have to walk and refuse to be impractical and have your feet die.

ditch the havs for the flats they have in shoobiz and scooter. they're not as comfy as havs, but still comfy and nicer too.
yeah i don't mind them. but i usually would pick a 'proper' heel over kitten heels any day. not because i think kitten heels are ugly, but i dunno, i don't have the longest legs in the world, and i think they look a bit strange on short people? something about the way they tuck under? or am i the only one that thinks that...

HSC
N/A
I like the slightly higher version of kitten heels (like, 4-5 cms as opposed to 2-3)... it's nice to have just a *bit* more height, but at the same time still being kinda comfortable :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i know most shorter people look pretty good in 'normal' heels, but i have more trouble walking in them than i do in these (been wearing them in today). and i dont think my legs look too stumpy in the kitten heels

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I HATE kitten heels with great passion and vehemence. It simply makes no sense; either wear wondrously towering heels or just wear cute flats. :confused:
Kitten heels tend to remind me of someone with thumbtacks stuck on their shoes.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
The_highwayman said:
what are you wearing now, just so that all the others know what to buy for later?
An enoromous yellow tee shirt for sleeping because it has pollen stains on it, and ELMO-as-a-cowboy boyleg underpants that are also for sleeping as they have stretched.

Fucken buy buy buy my minions.

...Oh and I love you Zoe.

kaylz

HSC
alby said:
i've got to say, i'm not mad on kitten heels. i'm quite opposed, actually. and those ones would give you horrendous toe cleavage which, if possible, offends me more than the heel.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kaylz said:
i've got to say, i'm not mad on kitten heels. i'm quite opposed, actually. and those ones would give you horrendous toe cleavage which, if possible, offends me more than the heel.
No, no. Nothing offends me more than the heel. If I was GIVEN those shoes as a present and was FORCED to wear them, I would get a belt sander and file those stubby little heels down to nothing. I haaate mini heels.

kaylz

HSC
i should probably take this opportunity to mention that those are NOT MY SHOES. or feet. i googled.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Tulipa said:
oh damn :(

I've been looking at Urban Outfitters sale stuff for like the last hour and there's so much stuff I want. ie:

It's big, leather and only US$58
that is such a beautiful bag. there was a similar one in Sportsgirl but a bit darker. I should've brought it but my boyfriend wanted to go home :(

I'm so non colour coordinated...but does purple, black and grey go well together? ie. purple plain pinafore, dark grey leggings and black boots?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)