• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Wish I was Here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliciat

HSC
I'm currently at UTS in a B. Arts in Comm course and yes, it's still early being the first week and all but I am thinking about transferring to perhaps business at UWS?

So if anyone has any tips or comments about Business at UWS please add.

UWS was my second choice! Even though none of you will care.

P.S. funky_a is my bitch! :)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
BiAtch, I totally care because you would been with me cos U is MY biatch.
Anyway, not that I don't think UTS is cooler, but UWS is just cooler. muahaha.

debugz

HSC
good thing about business at uws.. is... you can do anything you like in it really. So many possibilties to customise the course how you want. But make sure you think hard, becuase u dont want to be changing your mind later on.. 1 week to decide you dont want to do arts... is nothing. Although im sure you dont want to waste $$$ at uts... it is something u have to think strongly about.

aliciat

HSC
funky_a is still my bitch!

lol. Yeah it is pretty soon. But I think I definately got swept up in the whole "Get into a Uni" thing.

I was very pessimistic about my HSC and UAI.

But now that I'm in UTS it seems like I picked this course for all the wrong reasons. And yeah I definately don't wanna waste my money and years doing something I don't like. But transfers don't happen till the end of the year so I have plenty of time to really think about it.

What are you currently doing debubz?

debugz

HSC
:eek: debugz is donig B business and commerce (banking n finance/ international economics). and i had a year off from my UTS corse to think about the change. ( i was doing IT before). Luckily i had that year to think about it ... (and leave of absence at uts - so the cost of deciding to change or not didnt cost anything :p).

However i enjoyed IT and wasnt too keen on changing (meh i have health issues), but once your explore the field, and find an area you like... uws can easily accomadate you :)

aliciat

HSC
lol.

Sorry for spelling the username wrong =P My bad!

Do you like the course you are doing now?

Thanks for your tips/advice debugz! :D

Yeah, I'm definately also considering the Business course at UTS.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Annegelic, Alicia is my biatch! who u will have the pleasure of meeting lol

aliciat

HSC
I'm cool!! So very cool!!

Hi Anne!

You don't know this but Ariel is secretly bitching about you to me on MSN. At this very moment. Right now. Yes, Ariel is a hor like that.

aliciat

HSC
I'd be offended but your love for me wasn't very much to begin with.

So this is kinda like an insult to Anne too!

Ariel is still a hor.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
natstar u no they introduced DRAMA into nearly ALL the marketing subjects
even marketing principles you hafto do drama now i heard
kinda sux but u probably thnk its cool
hahaha

aliciat

HSC
Yeah, I'd love to get into marketing! That or Human Resources? I'm not much of a numbers person so Accounting and such are out of the questions. :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You should see how much you like your current degree. Because you don't want to be constantly switching between degrees, it wastes time and costs heaps of money.

Just a question, how flexible is your degree that your currently studying? Are you able to choose free business electives?
And I don't mean to be nosey, but why are you thinking of transferring?

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
im doing marketing at uws
and it sux now
bcoz some faggot professor did a thesis on using drama instead of a presentatoin for assessment, so it means we gotta do dramas now for most marketing subjects.. which is totally bullshit coz u gotta do a play and act it all out and incorporate ure presentatoin into it ?? wtf??? and wat sux is i haf 2 subjects dat u gotta do drama plays role play or wateva u wanna call it (cape).. :p .. and der is just no time for it.. dey dont consider dat we haf other subjects to do.. and u need costumes and etc?? shit i dont think we wanna waste money on costumes....so im not gonna do marketing n e more after dis sem.. maybe i'll do management

dat professor needs to b shot

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
jeez dingo, would you like to post something relevant? Its not called drama, its role playing, its great cause it puts you into a real life situation. Yes, I've had to do heaps of role plays as part of my degree so far as well.

aliciat

HSC
Cape said:
You should see how much you like your current degree. Because you don't want to be constantly switching between degrees, it wastes time and costs heaps of money.

Just a question, how flexible is your degree that your currently studying? Are you able to choose free business electives?
And I don't mean to be nosey, but why are you thinking of transferring?
Yeah, I'm definately not rushing into anything. So it's a good thing transfers don't happen till the end of the year. :)

In my degree, the first year, are all core subjects I don't get any electives this year.

Do you mean transferring in general? Or transferring to UWS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)