• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Wish I was Here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

HSC
More of Natstar's "constructive" posts. Great examples for everyone within this UWS forum to follow!

Btw Hero, are you on broadband?
Its just a question.
Just a question, I said.
You are so lame. You shoulent even be in here. Stop trying to act so good, no one here likes you, so scamper off.
No, I think he's more your type.
You think your funny? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Your a laugh and a half, I wouldent listen to you if you paid me.
If you people are craving for more fine examples of Natstar's "constructive" posts, just click on any thread within this forum.

L

LaraB

HerO said:
no juz saying that ur kinda retarded cuz that post wuz like made a century ago and no1 remembers wat the feck ur on about. :cool:
um - well that's not what you said - you said -
HerO said:
Heh aren't u kinda retarded cuz I can't remember wat ur referring 2. :rolleyes:
you said "cuz I can't remember" which is kinda different from "no1 remembers.." - once again - stop assuming you know what othe rpeopel are thinking!

i've had other things to do the last few days and havn't had the time to spend every second of my day checking the site which is why i replied to teh post later - and it wasn't "like a century ago" - geez hooray for exagerations...

i still dont see the connection with you not remembering a post and thus me being retarded?:confused: that's just nonsense

and for gods sake - stop calling people retarded!!! you dont even get what the word means!

L

LaraB

GTR said:
More of Natstar's "constructive" posts. Great examples for everyone within this UWS forum to follow!

If you people are craving for more fine examples of Natstar's "constructive" posts, just click on any thread within this forum.
yes, and if you read the majority of these threads, you'll notice that these posts were simply in responsive to abusive/insulting/random/stupid comments by other people...

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
GTR said:
lol ur REPPED, only proves Nat is in fact the CONTRADICTION QUEEN. :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Natstar asked if hero was on broadband for a reason. Anyone with a brain would know why ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nope - it would be too complicated for you to understand. Plus, I'm too tired.

S

Shuter

GTR said:
You missed out the ones where she swears at other members.

GTR

HSC
yes, and if you read the majority of these threads, you'll notice that these posts were simply in responsive to abusive/insulting/random/stupid comments by other people...
The following quote directly contradicts your claim that Natstar is only responding to "abusive/insulting/random/stupid comments by other people".

Are you that stupid?
Hero was only trying to ask a question, only for Natstar to bar it by taking a highly aggressive stance. The question wasn't even directed at Natstar, yet she decided to interrupt and incite that Hero is stupid. This alone pretty much sums up that Natstar is indeed the abusive one.

L

LaraB

GTR said:
The following quote directly contradicts your claim that Natstar is only responding to "abusive/insulting/random/stupid comments by other people".

Hero was only trying to ask a question, only for Natstar to bar it by taking a highly aggressive stance. The question wasn't even directed at Natstar, yet she decided to interrupt and incite that Hero is stupid. This alone pretty much sums up that Natstar is indeed the abusive one.
Ditto to what Natstar said, plus - you might wanna take notice that Hero got banned and has admitted that he was wrong so dont get so high n mighty about it given that he got banned for his comments....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Annegelic said:
^ lol i reckon. GTR, you don't wanna end up like hero now do ya..
lol ... don't reckon its possible :p hero is one of a kind annoyance :p thank god for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)